• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES MAKE IT STOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm just playing mcsg like another day and then i see a understacked guy, I go to fight I get 2 or 3 hits and BOOM no cheat stops my hits completely i cant hit the person and i die to them and i lost so many games to this stupid glich. MAKE IT STOP!!!! LOWER THE NO CHEAT

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
It's not the no-cheat. It might be your internet.

ItalianJesus

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, I never get any such lag or glitch. It's probably your internet.

K

KiDD

It's most likely your internet lagging. I don't think it'd be no-cheat.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Has anyone considered the fact that he may be hacking, and the nocheat is actually doing good? And he just doesn't know that this will give away his hacks? Not accusing, just putting it out there.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone who says it doesn't happen, it does.

It's when you get block glitched, if you noticed you can't land hits you're required to block your sword to unglitch yourself. It doesn't happen a LOT for me but does happen every now and then.

I believe internet connection can be a factor because a good US friend of mine, who plays on EU. It happens alot to her.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly have never experienced but I have seen it happen to people, and bcfcAnt is correct when he says you need to block your sword/ shift when it happens. Sometimes it can happen when you leave a chest, the server believes you are still right-clicked and so it stays like that on the server but not on your screen. It is a factor of poor internet connection I.E. the higher your ping, the less likely this will happen to you.

It's really an internet issue and does not have a connection to the No-Cheat. It is a miscommunication between the signal your computer sends and the servers receiving!!

-Demon

P.S. Nephilim QA;TL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci