• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make a Lobby Contest Entry

Alec129

Survivor
Reaction score
This Lobby is a new, tropical style map made for a fun wait. There is a giant parkour area, a small ore-filled cave to explore, a huge lodge to relax in, giant mountains to keep escape artist in, and rules posted for all to see. There's also tree houses to search for and a giant lake in the center to take a swim in.
All this in the map made by Alec129,NewYorkKidd9 and ZxxPredator1xxZ.
Hope you enjoy
(Screenshots link)
http://imgur.com/a/8qIsC
-Alec

Attachments

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Wow that's nice, but not as nice as ours! #TeamScatterShot

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Please do not brag about your lobby on someone else's lobby thread.

Looks good, although I do suggest making the "walls" around the map I little taller to prevent block jumpers from getting out.

Alec129

Survivor
Reaction score
Please do not brag about your lobby on someone else's lobby thread.

Looks good, although I do suggest making the "walls" around the map I little taller to prevent block jumpers from getting out.
Do not worry we have made sure the map is protected from block jumpers and no way to get out but thanks any ways
-Alec

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
And our lobby is better than "Team Scattershot's" lobby :p
Hey ours is based on Christmas and snow ok? If this was supposed to be based on Christmas I think we would win. But I may be wrong though

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Hey ours is based on Christmas and snow ok? If this was supposed to be based on Christmas I think we would win. But I may be wrong though
The theme doesn't matter. Da epicness do mattah.

Lechips11

Survivor
Reaction score
OK guys, we're here to talk about this entry, not let your arrogance get the better of you. I personally love it, although if you want to keep true to the tropic-esque theme, I suggest removing the oak trees and placing in taller, more jungle-like trees. (Don't bonemeal jungle saplings though, you do want to differentiate yourself from the standard Jungle biome.) I'm presuming members could access the house at the very top of the lobby. If so, the flatland world would be very offputting for a view, as there are windows in that house, so I suggest branching out the surroundings. I'd also try placing a huge glass semi-dome from the top of the grass walls, it gives the sense of secludedness assosciated with lobbies. I find that the main reason lobbies are indoors is the sense of "freedom" once being released into the Hunger Games. Other than my suggestions, I love the idea you've decided upon!

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
This thread isnt about your map it's about their map. Please keep all discussions on this thread about this thread.

Also to enter the contest you just reply to the thread chad made with your link.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci