• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MAJOR FPS drops

Have you had (and fixed) fps troubles?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prebleshawnee44

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello,
Since the Survival Games servers were released, I've gotten FPS drops while waiting for the game to start. I get none while spectating. I will get down to 2-3 fps and won't be able to fix it without leaving the server. I have installed Optifine, have allocated more RAM space, and have a pretty good computer. I'm stumped. I have played (and won) one game on a friend's computer. I really like your servers and would love to play.
I would love suggestions

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I have no idea what the problem might be, but maybe you can find an answer on the forums.

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry that you're having trouble,

I have no idea as to what your problem could be with. It sounds like it's your computer and not Minecraft. If you're on a laptop, make sure you have "high performance" mode enabled on the battery-saver settings, otherwise you can lag like crazy.

Sorry that I couldn't be of more help :(
-Nolam

Prebleshawnee44

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you for at least replying to my thread, even though I'm still having issues. I'm not running on a laptop, though. I'm still not sure. I've tried a complete uninstall and reinstall, updating all my driver, and nothing seems to help. I can Skyrim and Grand Theft Auto 4 on their highest settings, yet the Survival Games lag like no other. If anyone else has any ideas, it'd be gladly appreciated if you reply.
Once again, thank you for your help

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
Other than making sure Java and your graphics card is up to date, there's not much I can help with :/

Prebleshawnee44

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, thank you for your help, Nolam. It is greatly appreciated

Thread: Still open for suggestions

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
hm. Well, my friend used to have this problem. He would be a spectator fine, but when it started he lagged out and got DC'd. I'm pretty sure he turned all of his settings down, then when the games started he put them back up.

Prebleshawnee44

Spectator
Reaction score
If that worked for your friend, tell him I said nice fix. For me, though, that didn't help. I really do appreciate your replies, though. It helps me know that some people are willing to help

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
yeah, no problem. It sucks not being able to play a certain game, especially when your friends are playing it without you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci