• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Magic's Magic Sword!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerperson

Spectator
Reaction score
SO!:cool: There is supposedly a secret sword in this world called Magic's Magic Sword;). It is the best weapon, and get this, IT IS WOODEN:confused:! But it is enchanted to the max with everything:eek:. Now, I heard about this and ventured into this journey. It turned out, that it was in a small, underground room near the glass wall. :rolleyes: It isn't that easy though. When you get to the room, I hope you have some experience farming records like I do, because to get to it, you need to play a disk! So here is my story:

The last night, I had iron armor and sword. When night came I saw a creeper. I ran right up to it and hit three times with the sword. "Now I need a skele- OUCH" I was shot with an arrow instantly, which oddly enough a good thing. The challenge was about 1/4 complete, because then I had to get the skeleton to shoot the creeper. It took VERY MANY attempts, and was VERY difficult. (I usually dig a hole to trap the mobs.) I FINALLY got "blocks" i was very excited to get magic's sword:D . So i ran to the room, and activated the redstone. Pistons clanked and a secret room was revealed! There was a sign saying something about congratulations, here is magic's magic sword. I looked inside.... nothing... nothing but what would be in a normal chest.:mad::mad::mad:

dramatic mode: off

ChadTheDJ, please put this sword back in or remove that room. I was extremely disappointed and
would appreciate if the sword was real.

P.S. At least I still won in the end.:D

Playerperson

Spectator
Reaction score
I checked the room where the sword is, and I think I broke it, because it is always open now...:oops:

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
I checked the room where the sword is, and I think I broke it, because it is always open now...:oops:
What do you mean you broke it? Servers reset everygame so you can't "break" anything. And where did you hear about this sword from?

Playerperson

Spectator
Reaction score
What do you mean you broke it? Servers reset everygame so you can't "break" anything. And where did you hear about this sword from?
Well I checked recently and it isn't broken, the door was open on a bunch of servers andame reset. wouldn't close when the game reset.
Anyway, I heard about it from my friend who said he learned about it from inthelittlewood's live stream.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Servers are still glitchy and sometimes take up to 3 rounds to reset.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
Yea i know. But does the sword actually exist?

ZomBry

Survivor
Reaction score
Meh, I found the room open but there was nothing in it besides the regular chests contents.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread as well. All puzzles rooms just contain random drops. You also aren't supposed use the creeper skeleton method. On the normal version of the map the music disc is hidden in the under water obsidian jump puzzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci