• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lycaon - EU (APPLY NOW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltsFrizzy

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: TuMadreEsBueno (used to be Solideeq, and I will be changing back to it when I can)
Name: Alfie
Wins: I have 108 Wins to 2148 Games Played (I know these stats are bad, but please don't underestimate me :D). Also, like Luke, I am a QuarterQuell player; My stats are 170 Wins to 450 Games Played.
Donor?: Sadly, no
Past Clans: Fortune [EU]
Why do you want to join?: I have always been interested in joining a clan, and Fortune was where it took off. As you are aware, the owner ItsRazler / Ryan was not comfortable with owning a clan... he therefore joined Lycaon. Seeing as though Fortune is not a clan anymore and I still want to be in a clan, I figured applying for Lycaon would be a good way for me to still be a part of a clan; I still get to be with friends from my old clan, as well as meet new people in Lycaon.
How did you find out about Lycaon? I found Lycaon through friends / clan members and owners from Fortune. I also remember Ryan saying that Frizzy was a part of Icarus... this being the clan that I played in my first clan war.
Accepted! Welcome to Lycaon, very nice application. :)

MYxNAME

Spectator
Reaction score
Although you are a good friend of mine, you are not what we need in the clan, also you lack in clan experience. Feel free to reapply in a month or so. :) Declined.
U will see that i will be good.

Twiql

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: NoHacksJustCrits | xTwiql(Bad Stats Randy Account)
Name: Gav
Wins: 284
Donor?: Diamond.
Past Clans: Icarus, many hive clans such as TeamNano, TheHunters, Frostbite.
Why do you want to join?: I like the members, the clans going swell and i think i would be more motivated to play.
How did you find out about Lycaon? Frizz

WreckingTeam

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: NitrateHD
Name: Zack
Wins: 292
Donor?: Platinum
Past Clans: MistakenEU, RetroReborn, Instinct, ect
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i have friends here and loads of people want me to apply
How did you find out about Lycaon? friends
What about me :c

Zitiiro

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok but you don't know how good I am and he just declines me
We do know your skill level, that is why we declined you. You applied for Icarus before and were in a game when we were clan warring, you and your teammate were both full iron and you decided to randy team with someone, it was 3v1 and the guy took you all out. Tbh your not that good at pvp and it wasn't a hard kill. I have also 1v1ed you a couple times on an alt and you're not that good at pvp.
Don't assume George hates you because a lot of players from your previous clan got in but you didn't. We're accepting skilled players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci