• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lust | AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Hello guys! I understand there has been some issues with the Nuet vs Lust clan battle and I know it was already discussed with other clan staff members but they didn't know the whole issue when I discussed it with them, I took it upon myself to discuss this entire situation with Sr staff/Sr clan staff so they could make the final decision on how this will work.
When Nuet made your postponement they didn't have a valid reason for postponing, you didn't use your back up players that are required to be set in the case that some players can't continue the battle, after the postponement I and other members of staff/clan members recall seeing you all on and playing games even afterwards and only in the past 3-4 days have you come forward with a "reason".
Now in regards to the reasoning you made a mistake by two members using the same reason for postponing. Narwhall and Josh both came to the Lust owners with the same reason for them not being able to play in the battle, yet josh wasn't in the line up for the battle to begin with.
After long discussion with Sr Staff they came to the conclusion of Nuet being DQ'd as they did not have valid or legitimate reasons for postponing the battle.

If you have anything further to say you can bring this to Clan staff on the teamspeak or private message us on the forums.
There is no need to continue to post these issues on the Lust thread.

Thank you very much and have a nice day :)
Can everyone please stop the arguing. The reason given for the postponement was deemed Insufficient.
This Clan shall be DQ'd for that reason.
If you have any further questions please contact myself or Lilbub via forums DM or Teamspeak.

Have a Nice Day :)

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Can everyone please stop the arguing. The reason given for the postponement was deemed Insufficient.
This Clan shall be DQ'd for that reason.
If you have any further questions please contact myself or Lilbub via forums DM or Teamspeak.

Have a Nice Day :)
I would like to talk to you on teamspeak tomorrow.

ep1cn00bt00b

Experienced
Reaction score
This was already settled, and that screenshot doesn't count as teaming or trucing as they didn't team with that player.
In-game Rule 5. Clan members may only interact with other clan members, with the exception being fighting random players or those on the opposing team.

It is clear that the screenshot displays the clan 'lust' requesting aid from other players, and thus interacting with players that are not 'other clan members'

Please refer to the official clan battle rules, found below for further clarification: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/mcgamer-global-clan-rules-2015.220841/

Have a great day!

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
In-game Rule 5. Clan members may only interact with other clan members, with the exception being fighting random players or those on the opposing team.

It is clear that the screenshot displays the clan 'lust' requesting aid from other players, and thus interacting with players that are not 'other clan members'

Please refer to the official clan battle rules, found below for further clarification: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/mcgamer-global-clan-rules-2015.220841/

Have a great day!
Thanks ep1c, but we already won because they agreed to us postponing in the first place. :p

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks ep1c, but we already won because they agreed to us postponing in the first place. :p
I don't know whether you're just ignoring us but Sr Staff has already deemed your evidence against Lamborghini insufficient and Nuet was disqualified due to invalid postponement reasons.
Continuation of flame or discussion on this topic will not end well for your clan.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
I don't know whether you're just ignoring us but Sr Staff has already deemed your evidence against Lamborghini insufficient and Nuet was disqualified due to invalid postponement reasons.
Continuation of flame or discussion on this topic will not end well for your clan.
TrebleMaker said that she didn't know the clan battle had finished, it is 3-2.
look at this http://imgur.com/brWctIy

Taddaaa

Platinum
Reaction score
Look at the screenshot then say it was "insufficient."
http://imgur.com/brWctIy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci