• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lust | AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey guys, so apparently I need proof for a postponement, I told a clan staff moderator about the situation. http://imgur.com/6zWIJpN . So it looks like I can postpone, please put the loss up.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
the funny thing is, you were not even in the lineup, so what are you going on about, lol.
Okay let me get this straight, we started of the clan battle, we lost the first round. We postponed, you guys say it is not a valid reason http://imgur.com/6zWIJpN but obviously that clan staff think different to that. Okay well I'm at school and while I'm at school Narwhalll, Frostyy, and bballstaz were playing against you guys, it was 2-1 our way, then 2-2. We won the last round but apparently you got targeted, you wanted a redo, we didn't give you one because you guys had no proof of actually getting targeted. It was only then when we had won the cb 3-2 that you started going on about that we couldn't postpone.

Mark27

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay let me get this straight, we started of the clan battle, we lost the first round. We postponed, you guys say it is not a valid reason http://imgur.com/6zWIJpN but obviously that clan staff think different to that. Okay well I'm at school and while I'm at school Narwhalll, Frostyy, and bballstaz were playing against you guys, it was 2-1 our way, then 2-2. We won the last round but apparently you got targeted, you wanted a redo, we didn't give you one because you guys had no proof of actually getting targeted. It was only then when we had won the cb 3-2 that you started going on about that we couldn't postpone.
that image clearly does not state your reason for postponing. You need a valid reason with proof.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
that image clearly does not state your reason for postponing. You need a valid reason with proof.
I talked to the mod on why I postponed, he said it was a valid reason.

Mark27

Platinum
Reaction score
I talked to the mod on why I postponed, he said it was a valid reason.
no proof, just as we have no proof of people targeting us during the last round. We both have our reasons, but we don't have proof of any of them.

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score
no proof, just as we have no proof of people targeting us during the last round. We both have our reasons, but we don't have proof of any of them.
The mod said he could postpone, therefore his proof would have been sufficient. Your point is invalid...

Crimson

Experienced
Reaction score
Scrim or CB against ExiLe?
If you are interested, please contact fataldoezmc on Skype! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members