• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lulu's Fab Tags

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: KyleTheFabulous

IGN: TheCornStealer

What do I want the Fab Tag for?: So Lululioness can prove to everyone I am fabulous

Why do I think I deserve a Fab Tag: I'm too fabulous to not have a Fab Tag

Proof I deserve a Fab Tag:
I,TheCornStealer, solemnly swear to uphold the rules of the Fab Tag if I ever get a Fab Tag!

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Tree(_TheSlightlyLargerThanAverageKind) [soon to be known as Tree_TheFabKind ;)]
IGN: Tree_TheBigKind
What do I want the Fab Tag for him?: For being a tree... cause trees are totally fab. Also, being the leader of Red Forest, Red Forest is super fab and smexy.
Why do I think he deserves a Fab Tag: Tree_TheFabKind really needs to happen imo!
Proof he deserves a Fab Tag: Being awarded a fab tag, I can completely recommend him because he is the most fab tree I have ever met. :)
He, Tree_TheFabKind, solemnly swears to uphold the rules of the Fab Tag if he ever gets a Fab Tag!

Please... <3

Last edited:

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Tree(_TheSlightlyLargerThanAverageKind) [soon to be known as Tree_TheFabKind ;)]
IGN: Tree_TheBigKind
What do I want the Fab Tag for him?: For being a tree... cause trees are totally fab. Also, being the leader of Red Forest, Red Forest is super fab and smexy.
Why do I think he deserves a Fab Tag: Tree_TheFabKind really needs to happen imo!
Proof I deserve a Fab Tag: Being awarded a fab tag, I can completely recommend him because he is the most fab tree I have ever met. :)
He, Tree_TheFabKind, solemnly swear to uphold the rules of the Fab Tag if I ever get a Fab Tag!

Please... <3
I do not approve of this <3

jk

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Tony
IGN: ToeKnee123456
What do you want the fab tag for?: So i can be fabulous.
Why do you think you deserve a fab tag?: Because wolf.
Proof you deserve a fab tag:

I, Tony, solemnly swear to uphold the rules of the fab tag if I get a fab tag.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Spencer
IGN: GotCubes
What do you want the fab tag for?: Fanciest Cuber
Why do you think you deserve a fab tag?: Because everybody seems to refer to me as "That one mod who can do a Rubik's Cube"
Proof you deserve a fab tag:
Picture from my most recent personal best -

I, Spencer, solemnly swear to uphold the rules of the fab tag if I get a fab tag.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci