• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Low Mac FPS

JacyNinja

Diamond
Reaction score
Just turn your settings all the way down like I do :3 I play on a Windows laptop and I usually get up to 60 on a good day :D

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
V-Sync is made to increase FPS. ur compooper is broken m8
No, V-Sync is used to lock one's FPS to match his/her screen's refresh rate. For example, if your monitor has a refresh rate of 60, like most people, your fps will be locked to 60. Although it prevents screen tearing, it may cause stutter.

itsjulesdude

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd recommend changing your Optifine settings so that everything is on fast under the video settings tab; that worked for me anyways :p

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
That and the fact that your Nvidia card is so outdated makes it all fit. Sorry, but your computer has seen better days
its a little old but its still very fat in every thing but mc. Can i replace it?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
its a little old but its still very fat in every thing but mc. Can i replace it?
It's very fat. Hue hue (lol I know you meant fast). I mean if you're willing to spend the money I'm sure you could get one of better quality :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci