• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Vegas

Would you play on this map?

• Total voters

MINE_LESSS

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a map that takes place after a nuke was dropped in Nevada. This map is full of landmarks from Nevada, such as the Hoover Dam, Area 51, and Las Vegas. With 100+ Chests and redstone traps and passage ways make it is a fun map to play. Lost Vegas was made for both teams and solo people. If you decide to gamble at Vegas may the odds be ever in your favor. Check out this map and enjoy!! If you find any problems let me know so we can fix them!
Pictures​
Luck 38​
Hoover Dam​
Sphinx​
Spawn (where the bomb was dropped)​
Mountain Range​
Features​
  • 100+ chests
  • Redstone Traps
  • Redstone passage ways
  • Theme
  • Real life structures
  • Enchantment table
  • Hidden chests
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?yii11eb765gi8c7
If you would perfer a direct link or would like to contact me my email is: [email protected]

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm.. It's an interesting theme but it doesn't look as though a nuke was dropped on Vegas.. It seems like a few small parts of Vegas together but some parts look nice :)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I see barely no structures at all, maybe if you made the terrain alot more interesting and added some more buildings this map could have a biggr chance.

MINE_LESSS

Spectator
Reaction score
I see barely no structures at all, maybe if you made the terrain alot more interesting and added some more buildings this map could have a biggr chance.
We just added some more pictures of other parts of the terrain and structures. We dont want to give the whole map away. Therefore we didnt post all the buildings in the map

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
Not a fan of the dam... if you're going to make Hoover Dam you've got to go all out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci