• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Losing Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And how is it not a problem do you not care about other players dont just assume its not true i am trying to help But you are not
Believe it or not, we're trying to tell you that we as the community can do nothing about it, and to just suck it up for now. If you think that's bad, you should've been there for the 1.3 days. so many bugs. The devs are trying their best to fix these bugs. The half-a-heart thing is unusual, but I'm not doubting you. The sprint bug is an issue for most multiplayer servers in general.

On another note, Ninga is just making a point that you don't have to tell us you're going to the Hive, but no one's stopping you and personally I don't really care. You're not going to get your points back. Sorry, I don't think it's that hard to get that many points if you have that many points to start with it, so like I said, deal with it.

Also, don't double post.

TL;DR We're being as helpful as you are.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
this has turned too much into a flame war and the thread is pointless because he will not get his points back, shoottomaim mind locking this one?

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You aren't the only one losing points my friend. This is becoming a flame fest, and I've been forced to lock it. Make another thread if you feel like you can be civilized and can be open to new ideas and suggestions. If you really do have a problem with your points, email your concerns to [email protected]. But until then, I bid you good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci