• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lord Please Forgive Me

Swoopzz

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello MCGamers,

I have sinned. I have been nothing but toxic as Kezzer said, and I have bypassed my ban since day one as ImCeline said.. Lord forgive me for being a horrible human being. Chad please forgive me for my sins. I have seeked help from Jesus and have organised a confession at my local church where I can hopefully cleanse myself from my sins.

Joey I’m sorry for spreading around such false rumours. Please forgive me.

ChadTheDJ I ove you. Please forgive me also. I am sorry for wreaking havoc.

ShaiPR7 my favourite Spaniard. I am sorry for threatening you with a dead person. It was a sin, and I am aware. I have tried to apologise but have been unable since I've been banned on Discord. I am willing to try talk with you for a resolution.

if god does not forgive me for my sins I will end my life, I’m sure it’s what the community wants anyway.

Edit: this is a serious thread, I have tried to repent for my sins I've commited online, and in real life.

Last edited:

Swoopzz

Spectator
Reaction score
Great to see a former sinner changing their ways! Much love Brother Swoopz.
thank you, I’m hoping the staff do not delete this thread and let me be an example of someone who is willing to right the wrongs they have done and fix their sins!

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
I’m glad to see another fellow Christian not being afraid to say sorry for his sins! It’s never to late to say you were wrong young one, excellent speech all your sins will be forgiven at your local church, there is no need for you to take your life brother swoopz it’s not what our holy saviour Jesus Christ would want there’s more to life it doesn’t have to end this way! Hopefully you’re given forgiveness, I will be praying for you!

I now leave you with this quote from our holy bible,
“Therefore I say to you, every sin and every blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. The Holy Spirit is also called the Spirit of truth (John 16:7-13).

Please have mercy on his soul all mighty chad !

I’m in tears right now this was just so touching and had a massive impact on me this was just incredible:(

Swoopzz

Spectator
Reaction score
I’m glad to see another fellow Christian not being afraid to say sorry for his sins! It’s never to late to say you were wrong young one, excellent speech all your sins will be forgiven at your local church, there is no need for you to take your life brother swoopz it’s not what our holy saviour Jesus Christ would want there’s more to life it doesn’t have to end this way! Hopefully you’re given forgiveness, I will be praying for you!

I now leave you with this quote from our holy bible,
“Therefore I say to you, every sin and every blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. The Holy Spirit is also called the Spirit of truth (John 16:7-13).

Please have mercy on his soul all mighty chad !

I’m in tears right now this was just so touching and had a massive impact on me this was just incredible:(
what a lovey and insightful speech. I’m so glad the community isn’t as hateful towards me as I thought. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction.

Yuidf10002

Gold
Reaction score
my school is chrsitian and we always talk about how important grace and forgivness is to have for other people

jesus and god forgived everyone and even the devil serpent so i will forgive u swoops on behalf of jesus christ because that is what the revrin at my school said to do

HERE IS A PREIR I MADE FOR SWOOPZ
o lord jesus christ
on behalf of swoopz i hope that he can be forgiven
for being mean and rude to people
for new days to come
i hope that he has a brighter future
i hope that his life to be wonderful
i hope that he can makes his parents
proud and happy to be mother and father soowpz
i hope to havea fun time on mcsg
with no more teamers ever
a men

Swoopzz

Spectator
Reaction score
my school is chrsitian and we always talk about how important grace and forgivness is to have for other people

jesus and god forgived everyone and even the devil serpent so i will forgive u swoops on behalf of jesus christ because that is what the revrin at my school said to do

HERE IS A PREIR I MADE FOR SWOOPZ
o lord jesus christ
on behalf of swoopz i hope that he can be forgiven
for being mean and rude to people
for new days to come
i hope that he has a brighter future
i hope that his life to be wonderful
i hope that he can makes his parents
proud and happy to be mother and father soowpz
i hope to havea fun time on mcsg
with no more teamers ever
a men
Wow, I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner. I couldn't agree more that grace and forgiveness is important.

It is true jesus and god forgave everyone including the devil. Jesus & god are just. I have confessed my sins and I have hopefully been forgiven by jesus, and I hope there is still a place there in heaven for me.

Thank you for the prayer, I appreciate it so much.

I am so blessed to have so many forgiving people in the community and I hope this is a step in the right direction for future endeavours.

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
Dear Swoopz, as my dearest friend, Saqr bin Mohammed Al Qasimi Ismail ibn Sahrif Hussein bin Talal Sultan bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, would say “o هو محب للجنس” thank you for the repentance of your sins.

Swoopzz

Spectator
Reaction score
Dear Swoopz, as my dearest friend, Saqr bin Mohammed Al Qasimi Ismail ibn Sahrif Hussein bin Talal Sultan bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, would say “o هو محب للجنس” thank you for the repentance of your sins.
Hi Koopr,

I'm unable to tell if this is a serious response or not, but if it is then thank you. I appreciate the support.

I'm unable to support the arabic part however, I hope it is appropriate.

Thank you for accepting my sins and the fact I am moving on and have been forgiven.

Laborers

Spectator
Reaction score
As somebody who goes to a Catholic School but is Agnostic, all I can say is don't end your life. Wether it be online or in real life, I am sure you have atleast 1 person who cares about you. The online community can be a harsh and difficult place socially, the only thing you can do is tune negative vibez out xD.

Good luck in your quest for forgiveness.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci