• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lord of the Rings Map Builder Recruitment ON HOLD

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Make that Miss Mod ;)
Very sorry your Ladyship. :)

Application Form
IGN: KiNNEY_GaMES
Role: I specialize in interior Design.
Evidence of work (optional, but required for map structurer): I have to get back to you on that I have built on quite a few servers I will get you the IP's if necessary.
Your three best attributes in your chosen area:
- Keeping it tidy
- Making builds unique
- I'm good at the finishing touches
Psst, interior decorator jobs are full, but I'll let you into a secret, "We're not really following roles anyway, I just keep them there to make sure useless people don't apply :)"
I'll accept you on kind of like a trial basis, I've accepted a couple of people before now with no evidence, and they've turned out to be pretty rubbish at what they said they were good at. Not naming any names, but they're in a different role now.

ACCEPTED on a trial basis

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
oops, something seems out of place... but I just can't put my finger on it:

Just kidding, raised mount doom to make it even BIGGER.

Fred_the_plynth

Spectator
Reaction score
We've got custom music on the server now, so if you want to feel like you can force your music upon others, now you can. But seriously, just download this and we can all listen to music with each other while we piss about... I MEAN BUILD :)
It doesn't work. :p

But it hasn't broken the server, so I guess it can wait until you get back.

Maukamauka

Spectator
Reaction score
maukamauka, I'm sorry, but you have been dropped due to poor quality of work, ruining a cornucopia that has had countless hours of work, by placing ridiculous team like corners and a random entrance in one corner when the are four large ones symmetrically placed is not on, neither is placing 7 chests within 7 blocks of each other. Other than this work I cannot think of any other work you have done.
Ummmmm... First of all, just putting this out their, I probably don't have the most amazing work. However for everything else, I have no idea where that came from. I have never made any tunnels through mount Doom, I don't see how I ruined the cornucopia (as when before you posted this when I was on, it looked just fine). I've also never placed a chest in the cornucopia, as well have no idea what team-like corners are (but I'm pretty sure I didn't do that at all). For the team corners, are you referring to the diamond, emerald, gold, and lapis on the ground running out of the cornucopia through the path (I didn't do that either, I just noticed it)?

As for work, I admit I have done few, but I did try to add soulsand to the bottom of mount doom near the lava (this was removed, I have no idea why that is, as I thought it looked very nice), and put trapdoors around the cornucopia (I do agree, though, it probably is to easy to kill people with that). I also built a beta test of a chest puzzle/trap that I believe would be very cool in the map, and also just came up with a LotR themed idea that might work, that me and my friend kainoasmith both think is sort cool.

If you really think I am no help, and want to kick me, I would be very sad :(. However, the reason I am posting is because I believe that you may have mixed up me with someone else, or something, as I never had intentions if doing any of what was earlier posted by you. I really wanted to help, and still do, so I would appreciate if you took in this information and thought about it. Whew! That was a lot of venting, and writing! Well, I'm done with this very long post, so please understand that I'm just trying to clarify.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Ummmmm... First of all, just putting this out their, I probably don't have the most amazing work. However for everything else, I have no idea where that came from. I have never made any tunnels through mount Doom, I don't see how I ruined the cornucopia (as when before you posted this when I was on, it looked just fine). I've also never placed a chest in the cornucopia, as well have no idea what team-like corners are (but I'm pretty sure I didn't do that at all). For the team corners, are you referring to the diamond, emerald, gold, and lapis on the ground running out of the cornucopia through the path (I didn't do that either, I just noticed it)?

As for work, I admit I have done few, but I did try to add soulsand to the bottom of mount doom near the lava (this was removed, I have no idea why that is, as I thought it looked very nice), and put trapdoors around the cornucopia (I do agree, though, it probably is to easy to kill people with that). I also built a beta test of a chest puzzle/trap that I believe would be very cool in the map, and also just came up with a LotR themed idea that might work, that me and my friend kainoasmith both think is sort cool.

If you really think I am no help, and want to kick me, I would be very sad :(. However, the reason I am posting is because I believe that you may have mixed up me with someone else, or something, as I never had intentions if doing any of what was earlier posted by you. I really wanted to help, and still do, so I would appreciate if you took in this information and thought about it. Whew! That was a lot of venting, and writing! Well, I'm done with this very long post, so please understand that I'm just trying to clarify.
Yeah, you placed a sign on the objective wall saying "Do you like what I've done to the corn?" So I assumed it was you, but somebody else said they did it afterwards. Really sorry. Bit of a strange situation because it was less about ruining the corn and more about, how well you'd be able to decorate future buildings. But obviously it wasn't you so I withdraw your drop, if you still want to be in the team.

Also, the soulsand hasn't been removed, we just raised the lava level, it's still down there, it's just beneath the lava.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci