• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Looking for some good community maps! Found any?

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I heard of one map that was so epic. The corn had one chest and it was a 5x5x5 square box for the dome and even had a dirt hut that had nothing in it. Best map evar.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I just watched the Pandora trailer (TECHNOB's map) and wow... it looks great. Labyrinth looks awesome too!

Fortress Pyke, Karmunrah, Teweran, Hungry Hills, Pandora, Labyrinth... wow, there's so many good maps. It would be hard to narrow it down. :L

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I've been working on a map with some friends... it's not the best though. After seeing these entries, I have the urge to restart. xD

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
omg, it is true!
Except for 1 guy then...
Ok, because everyone who voted for Rugged is suspitiously new, I'm taking points off for their evil tactics.

from 2.7 to 1.7

Lesson learned today, Play fairly, and don't make new accounts to upvote your map.

New top three:
Kharmunrah, Skylands, and Hungry Hills

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
Ok, because everyone who voted for Rugged is suspitiously new, I'm taking points off for their evil tactics.

from 2.7 to 1.7

Lesson learned today, Play fairly, and don't make new accounts to upvote your map.

New top three:
Kharmunrah, Skylands, and Hungry Hills
What about your old friend Teweran? (jk i dont really care)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci