• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOLOLOL BANNED FOR USING SARCASM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
And when people say that I INSTANTLY know its sarcasm
Did you ever saw a Nodus user saying hHUEHUEHU im stupid i use nodus no lies ?
Lol the mods dont have proof i see alot of people doing that and they dont get banned so idk if thats fair ....
1. Don't double post, please. You can always edit the first one. 2. Again, like I said, you might of been joking, but the mods don't know that. I believe that the action of saying you use Nodus is all the proof they need in order to make a reasonable ban. If you do see people supposedly using hacks, report them. It's common sense. Your ban is reasonable, so either you can make a ban dispute, or just deal with it and wait it out.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Don't double post, please. You can always edit the first one. 2. Again, like I said, you might of been joking, but the mods don't know that. I believe that the action of saying you use Nodus is all the proof they need in order to make a reasonable ban. If you do see people supposedly using hacks, report them. It's common sense. Your ban is reasonable, so either you can make a ban dispute, or just deal with it and wait it out.
Once again, I believe this is a requirement when saying that.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
That's like telling a cop "I killed someone" and expecting them to not take you in for interrogation.
They take you in for interrogation, but they don't sentence you to jail unless they have proof you did it.

Even if he admitted to using hacks, the mods still couldn't ban him without evidence. Saying you use it isn't evidence enough as people can get into other people's accounts. In order for them to ban you they must have gotten video footage of what they deemed to be you hacking and if you believe it to be a false ban, dispute it.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I would try to justify you, but I can't understand what you even meant since your grammar is basically unreadable.

Either way, you deserved the ban, because saying you're using Nodus on MCSG is like saying "Bomb" on an airplane, even if you were being sarcastic, you're just asking for trouble.

It wasn't sarcasm, it was not using common sense.

mrtimreinhardt

Spectator
Reaction score
I would try to justify you, but I can't understand what you even meant since your grammar is basically unreadable.

Either way, you deserved the ban, because saying you're using Nodus on MCSG is like saying "Bomb" on an airplane, even if you were being sarcastic, you're just asking for trouble.

It wasn't sarcasm, it was not using common sense.

Okay but this is just a game you cant compare this with an airplane and saying that you have a bomb. And after that if you say so you have a bomb they will search your body for it and if they see you don't have bomb they give you a massive warning or just a paymentship.
And i think you guys are judging about hes grammar but its still readable so don't complain.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay but this is just a game you cant compare this with an airplane and saying that you have a bomb. And after that if you say so you have a bomb they will search your body for it and if they see you don't have bomb they give you a massive warning or just a paymentship.
And i think you guys are judging about hes grammar but its still readable so don't complain.
(pssst, it's an example)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci