• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOLOLOL BANNED FOR USING SARCASM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mertyano

Spectator
Reaction score
So I was playing the survival gameswith 3 friends there were 2 mods in the game 1 mods name was like echo_555 and the other mod i dont remember and then I died then after I died the mod died i said hahaahaha <--- sarcasm then i said i use nodus then i got kicked for spam then the next i got banned for 5 days wat bullshiet

L0L0L0L0L0L0L
Fix your mods ;_;
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
No offense..

Last edited:

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
If you even say that you use hacks, that is asking for a ban. No questions asked.
Also, about the hahaha thing, if it was spam, you might've gotten banned for that as well, if you did it repeatedly. I think, IMO, the mods did what they were chosen to do.

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
its called survival games its not mchg is mcsg sg stands for survival games not hg hunger games xD

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
As mods cant tell if you have hacks if you said "i use nodus" then your ban was deserved, Post a ban dispute if you wish but your chanes are low as you are "LOLING" about this matter.

EDIT: you said "i said lol they should of known it was sarcasm" you shouldnt of said you used it and you shouldnt be writing threads like this the mods acted in the way they should of done and your ban was 100% deserved, sorry.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I said hahah like 2 times and it was just a kick but just seriously when saying i use nodus lL0L00l
Obviously thats sarcasm so i dont know why it was a ban
;_;
The mods at the time didn't know it was sarcasm. If I was mod and I was in this instance, I probably would've put a temp ban as well, because of this instance. Hacks (Like Nodus) is not a joking matter.

mertyano

Spectator
Reaction score
And when people say that I INSTANTLY know its sarcasm
Did you ever saw a Nodus user saying hHUEHUEHU im stupid i use nodus no lies ?

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I said hahah like 2 times and it was just a kick but just seriously when saying i use nodus lL0L00l
Obviously thats sarcasm so i dont know why it was a ban
;_;
Saying you have Nodus, sarcasm or not, is a ban.
That's like telling a cop "I killed someone" and expecting them to not take you in for interrogation.

Lol the mods dont have proof i see alot of people doing that and they dont get banned so idk if thats fair ....
And when people say that I INSTANTLY know its sarcasm
Did you ever saw a Nodus user saying hHUEHUEHU im stupid i use nodus no lies ?
Please do not double post. You can edit your previous post using the "Edit" button.

KrunchieKiller07

Survivor
Reaction score
End of the discussion is Here!

You said you used Hacks, thats a bannable offence
Your Ban is Deserved!
Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics