• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[LoL] Worlds Pick 'Em

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi

So, as we've all probably seen by now, there's been a shocking turn of events at this year's world championships. The rise of Cloud 9, the seventh place NA squad that nobody expected to do anything, and the demise of LGD, arguably the best team in the world prior to this tournament.

There's also been some complaining by many individuals surrounding their Pick 'Em's, mostly arguing how the turn of events is going against the teams they picked. I'm wondering if anybody actually accurately predicted the correct teams (assuming the current trends maintain, which is highly unlikely at this tournament!). There was a recent tweet by Riot that explained how, after today's matches, 97% of Pick 'Em's are no longer eligible for Championship Riven.

Here's mine: http://pickem.na.lolesports.com/en-US#my-picks/group
I absolutely botched every group except group C (especially group B).

Put yours down below, I'd love to see them :D

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
When flash wolves started destroying I knew everyone's Pickens were screwed.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Sounds like there were some sweet upsets. I might watch the games for the sake of rooting for the underdog.

Ninetales

Survivor
Reaction score
Flash Wolves teared up, and I was so shocked by C9. I never really was behind CLG though. LGD was disappointing.

Bangkok Titans all the way!!!!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Reminder: Less than 12 hours to submit your Knockout Stage picks!
Skt all the way bby

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci