• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lol mojang has no idea

TechSolomon

Survivor
Reaction score
I think it's pretty funny how almost three million players of Minecraft have played on MCGamer regardless of their age. What do you think?

(Yup, you heard it here first. We're almost at that milestone)
I think it's amazing. As long as everyone is having a fun time, it shouldn't matter how young (or old) someone is to play here.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, maybe you are indeed correct about this fact or situation. Yet again, they are as willing to play Minecraft as we all are. Minecraft is a game for all ages and provides a vast amount of entertainment for those who play. Overall, we shouldn't mind about the fact that a vast majority of the youth plays the game. As long as we all enjoy ourselves without any hassle or issue, then we are fine. Regardless of age, we all like Minecraft. C:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I don't really care....but in my own opinion I think that those under the age of 10 should stay off the computer and go to this magical place called "outside"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci