• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
So Sometimes my internet fails for a second or Minecraft bugs out and i have to restart it... RIGHT BEFORE THE GAME STARTS! I think that there should be a feature that if someone logs off, they can log in within a minute and regain their spot. this also could be applied to people who are playing the game, but they have to have a certain amount of hearts in order to log back in so people don't avoid fights by logging off.

Brilliantos

Survivor
Reaction score
that would be pretty bad if people could just leave once they get attacked, if this feature was there they could see someone coming for them and quickly disconnect to avoid the fight and hope the other guy has left by the time he comes back. But i do know what you mean when you get Disconnected at the teleport from lobby to game, happend to me after waiting 20 minutes for a game to start :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci