• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOCK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

NingleWingle

Platinum
Reaction score
I am 13 years old. I don't have a GREAT mic, but it's working, sadly it picks up background noise. I won't clan hop. ^.^ I like people in this clan. I have never clan-hopped as well, my recent clan disbanded. I feel I'm mature enough to be to this clan. ;c I have decent chest routes on every map, except for Treacherous heights, and Rugged Lands. I could really use some help with tactics. I need to improve on dodging FnS and bowshots, the waterfights aren't my best area either.

Qyxo

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys, it would be nice if you could remove me from the roster. I quit MCSG and multiplayer in general until I get better internet a few weeks ago.
I barely noticed what's going on with this and Emperors but I won't join Emperors, just applying for clan mascot.
I feel sorry for you guys and it actually WAS a Inappropriate body part on a male move to leave and start their own clan by those Emperors-members, but I don't want to get involved with this.

Sorry and good luck.<3

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys, it would be nice if you could remove me from the roster. I quit MCSG and multiplayer in general until I get better internet a few weeks ago.
I barely noticed what's going on with this and Emperors but I won't join Emperors, just applying for clan mascot.
I feel sorry for you guys and it actually WAS a Inappropriate body part on a male move to leave and start their own clan by those Emperors-members, but I don't want to get involved with this.

Sorry and good luck.<3
<3 ;-;

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Clan war vs #Exotic? skype - pumpsrutherford
Listen dude,I already have multiple members for your clan including you and inco,And I appreciate your not being so cocky anymore but we won't be having a CW any time too soon as our clan is not in the state it used to be in were we would of love to fight you. We'll ask you when we are ready.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
I am 13 years old. I don't have a GREAT mic, but it's working, sadly it picks up background noise. I won't clan hop. ^.^ I like people in this clan. I have never clan-hopped as well, my recent clan disbanded. I feel I'm mature enough to be to this clan. ;c I have decent chest routes on every map, except for Treacherous heights, and Rugged Lands. I could really use some help with tactics. I need to improve on dodging FnS and bowshots, the waterfights aren't my best area either.
Axepted for trials mate, good move ;)

KaktusDE

Experienced
Reaction score
Yo. I am interested in joining this clan. My name is Luca I am from germany and I am 17 years old. I played mcsg when it was still in beta about when sg2 was realeased. I have around 600-700 wins I dont know exactly how many. When the leaderboards was split in regions I was on 5th place. But this actually doesnt matter I guess. I took a break for about half a yea from minecraft cause of school and work. My last clan where I was included was TheLegends which was by far the best clan at this time. My IGN is Kaktus96.

KaktusDE

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow I just realised I have still the Legends logo in the signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci