• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby Contenders

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
personally i really like the look of llahuds lobby but apparantly it lags other people who have better machines than me so i really don't like the idea of it being a lobby at the start of every game otherwise it's just 5 mins of lag.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Someone link me to Biff's lobby :eek:
I think either LlaHud's or Team Elite's lobby are going to win.​
But I like Zeno's too, and I would probably like Biff's too if someone could link me to his thread.​

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
sadly im not a big fan of biffington's lobby as yes it looks like a lobby but just doesnt seem to feel quite right as in something is missing :L

Lechips11

Survivor
Reaction score
Llahud's and Nadarekyle are the only viable options in my opinion. Llahud's is absolutely fantastic. There's no problem with lag for me, but I know others have difficulty with it. Nadarekyle is the underdog. The lobby feel is retained perfectly, and there's great attention to detail. Team Elite's is a little over-the-top, and any Christmas lobby is automatically discounted on the grounds that this will be a long-term lobby, not a 2-month lobby.

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
I really hope that cake one isn't going to win. It's nice but all those "cake is a lie" sperglords are going to ruin it all.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Someone link me to Biff's lobby :eek:
I think either LlaHud's or Team Elite's lobby are going to win.​
But I like Zeno's too, and I would probably like Biff's too if someone could link me to his thread.​
I feel excluded... T.T

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci