• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Liquid - EU Clan

kokinar7

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: kokinar7
Wins: 508/3191
Nationality: Bulgaria but i guess i can speak english pretty well :)
Why do you want to join: I want to join this clan cuz it seem like in it there's good players,with which i guess i could be a friend and i want to help go up in the leaderboards !

Reactions: Rhu

xLiquid

Spectator
Reaction score
Im so lost... xD
Austin_HG is not from our clan, he's from Trivium. I think you're a bit confused, man. I suggest you to just leave the thread so you won't get even more confused. We will have our clanwar tomorrow, don't worry :)

Rhu

Diamond
Reaction score
Austin_HG is not from our clan, he's from Trivium. I think you're a bit confused, man. I suggest you to just leave the thread so you won't get even more confused. We will have our clanwar tomorrow, don't worry :)
xDD thanks man, srry for wierd misuderstanding... msg me some times for the battle ;D 3vs3's still?

xLiquid

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: kokinar7
Wins: 508/3191
Nationality: Bulgaria but i guess i can speak english pretty well :)
Why do you want to join: I want to join this clan cuz it seem like in it there's good players,with which i guess i could be a friend and i want to help go up in the leaderboards !
You have been DECLINED for the following reasons:

- Applications are closed
- We don't know you well enough
- We don't feel like you would fit very well in this clan

Last edited:

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Would just like to say thanks for the Clan War, and as far as I could tell everything went well to resolve any issues.
I wasn't really there when the last rounds happened, just on and off Skype, but I heard it was intense.

Thanks again <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci