• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Limits on Teams

Do you think there should some limit on teams?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In all fairness, teaming with a large amount of people (as shown in the video) is still pretty OP, and I find it frowned upon. However, there is no possible way to ban/limit teams without having mods work their butt 24/7. It's a one-sided battle right now @SpartanDude789, but there isn't any way the MCSG team is going to take your idea to consideration. Sorry. You're just going to have to deal with it.

A bit off topic, but what's the song in the video?

SpartanDude789

Tribute
Reaction score
In all fairness, teaming with a large amount of people (as shown in the video) is still pretty OP, and I find it frowned upon. However, there is no possible way to ban/limit teams without having mods work their butt 24/7. It's a one-sided battle right now @SpartanDude789, but there isn't any way the MCSG team is going to take your idea to consideration. Sorry. You're just going to have to deal with it.

Thank you for a well thought post. And the song is "Still Getting It" by Skrillex.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
If you think about it, the survival games is designed as a free-for-all game. Whether you choose to trust other tributes or not, in the end there can only be one victor remaining. With that being said, it is entirely up to you if you want to team or not because no team can ever win, only an individual. This is subjective to opinions but in all honesty I think that alliances should remain permitted.

SpartanDude789

Tribute
Reaction score

The part of staff working their butts off in my opinion is the same as anything else the staff would do. Staff don't go from lobby to lobby to look for people doing something wrong. Its no different then a situation with someone spamming or cussing. Staff join games, play them, and take care of situations with the players.I don't think this would be something that would make the staff work their butts off all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci