• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Limits on Teams

Do you think there should some limit on teams?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanDude789

Tribute
Reaction score
Limits On Teams
Hi my name is SpartanDude789. I play on MCSG every chance I get to on a daily basis because it fun and is the best in my opinion as the best Minecraft Survival Games server in the world of Minecraft. Recently I discovered a person who has a thousand or two subscribers on Youtube and is popular among the MCSG community. This person teams with large groups of fans (on purpose) and wins so many games. Also I am now criticizing anyone who teams or discriminating any youtuber.

Here is a video that explains more of my point. ->
(I am not discriminating a youtuber or anything. The Video is to show how large teams can get and potentially get in the future with this certain youtuber.)

I am not the first person to bring up this idea but I truly believe this is something that MCSG community needs in its rulebook. Please support this so the staff may consider talking about it at their next staff meeting.

Last edited:

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
You do realize you join chats with at least 5 other people that you're friends with all the time, right? Loll. Oh and you team with them until deathmatch...
Maybe if they made it more of a rule that you can't delay deathmatch or the game. If it's only your team left you have to kill each other..?

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry but this is a horrible idea. Personally I don't team as it delays the game (like Decemberr mentioned) but if you're struggling to win games because there are too many teams then maybe you should join one..

GradeZeroGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Perhaps a limit, such as a 4 man limit, but anything more than that I'm kind of iffy about.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I'm fine with large teams. I just run away from them because I know that they'll have to kill each other before deathmatch can be forced.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I think it should be a temp ban for farming wins from large teams. If you are caught farming wins the. I think a punishment should be put into place

SpartanDude789

Tribute
Reaction score
How exactly would we enforce a rule like that?
How exactly could we enforce a rule like that?
Well Col_Star I have thought about it and thought that if a youtuber was taking advantage of popularity to make large team would be a punishable offense. As you can see in my youtube video a certain person teamed with 10 people, see that person does that every single day and its really annoying to see that person win even every game and not even lift a sword to get undeserved wins. This idea of a rule applies to extreme a constant teams like I recorded in my video.

Saber

Survivor
Reaction score
I've never come across a huge team that actually worked. So I don't really think this is a problem. You see massive teams being planned in chat, but half the team usually ends up dying or killing each other because they don't know who their teamed with. But if it did work.. that could be a potential problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci