• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Life

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
"Courage will now be your best defense against the storm that is at hand"
-J.R.R. Tolkien

Wow, I can totally relate to this, my mom died a couple years back and I was left wishing that I would've spent more time, I had regret in myself, but do not weep, do not miss. How do you miss something when the will always be with you, always together. An everlasting love that is never broken.

Thank you, stay strong, always remember.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
This is an amazing thread Braden! Well done

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
You're right Braden, life is very strange. As a student in medical school, I see it taken away and I see it given all the time. I'm sure you're going through a really hard time right now but you have so many people here for you. There's only so much that can be said at a time like this so I'm going to keep it short.

You probably have already gotten the decision by now about your grandpa. Just remember, time is the ultimate healer. Cherish the time that you had with him because not everybody gets that. If you ever need anything at all, let me know <3

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Hope your Granddad recovers :( I'll be praying. Just stay strong dude. And thanks, this opened my eyes :')

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
You know, no one likes death. When we have something we care of, we have a reason to live, but once we have nothing left in our horizon, we no longer fear death. And its so eerie to no longer have fear to death, to actually feel accomplished and no longer have the patience for nature to take our live, but we end up taking it with our hands.

I've always had the resilience to move on despite what may happen, and this is because I have learned that whatever happens becomes experience. Experience is really what makes us more humans, and makes us more able to understand people.

Taking someone for granted is definitely a mistake, but we do learn. "but this life was in my hands..." There's nothing to do but to accept and move on. A mistake is to take people subjectively; no matter who they are, everyone should be taken objectively —and if you don't learn this now, on your own you will later.

Regardless, death is inevitable, and once its your turn, its your turn.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I have already talked to you about your grandpa, but I will say it again: I am very sorry for everything you are going through and you will remain in my prayers for as long as your grandpa is in the hospital. Things all happen for a reason, and hopefully it will all be alright. Once again, I'm sorry. :(

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My grandpa has AFIB and is slowly deteriorating physically. It's sad because I only get to see him once a year as he lives on the other side of the country. This upcoming summer may be the last time I get to see him.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Just as an update, they will be taking my grandpa off life support tonight. Thank you for all the support and help, guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci