• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Life talents!

L

Lululioness

You're 10, you shouldn't be flirting young man.
And Lululioness , if you're good at eating, how msny slices/whole pizza's have you aten in one sitting? I finished 1 pizza, and 3 slices. Get on my level.
You're a boy.
I am good at eating for an 11 year old girl my size.
I finished 7 slices in one sitting lel

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
Violin, singing, doing well in class but failing the tests ;_; having to do extra german and french practise in summer.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You're a boy.
I am good at eating for an 11 year old girl my size.
I finished 7 slices in one sitting lel

I once ran a 5k thingamajig for charity.

Parents decided to go and buy pizza, I was hungry as hell. 1 pizza/4 slices. goml <3

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm so talentless. :( The only thing I'm good at is football and sports in general.

L

Lululioness

I once ran a 5k thingamajig for charity.

Parents decided to go and buy pizza, I was hungry as hell. 1 pizza/4 slices. goml <3
I am the size of a 9 year old. 7 slices is a lot for someone like me xD

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I've always wanted to start some interesting sports but the nearest thing near me is golf so I just stick with tennis >.>

I can actually climb really well but THE NEAREST CENTRE IS 1 HOUR AWAY WITH LIMITED HOURS DAMMIT.

Are general sports really talents? Our bodies are made to be able to do these things tbh :p

I've always wanted to go mountain gliding and will probably accomplish myself in that area as soon as I am old enough and have to money to go abroad and do it :)

I also became inspired to learn to throw a javelin in case there's ever a real Hunger Games (there won't be but I can imagine it :c)

SoCuriousGeorge

Tribute
Reaction score
Music<3<3<3<3 Is literally my life, Minecraft, Trampolineing, Swimming, & Flirting :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci