• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Let's get deep.

KillerFish713

Survivor
Reaction score
I had this when I was younger...like back in the 3rd-5th grade...I would always dream about what we were going to do in PE the next day...thank goodness I loved PE back then...sadly it doesnt happen to me anymore :/
That's not ESP, you do the same thing over and over in 3rd-5th PE. -_-

And let's get back on topic guys...

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
idk when i think of a movie (randomly that is not still in the cinema) it is usually next day or 2 on TV and its kinda scaring me o_O

Spetsnax

Tribute
Reaction score
You're a psychic. I read a book about this guy who dreamed of a woman putting flowers on his brother's grave. The next week his brother died and the woman from the dream put flowers on his grave. The man was tested and people said he was a psychic. So you need to get on the news and instead of telling next week's weather, tell everyone next week's news xD.

KillerFish713

Survivor
Reaction score
You're a psychic. I read a book about this guy who dreamed of a woman putting flowers on his brother's grave. The next week his brother died and the woman from the dream put flowers on his grave. The man was tested and people said he was a psychic. So you need to get on the news and instead of telling next week's weather, tell everyone next week's news xD.
Lol, that's a pretty cool story. Except for his brother dying...

T

thetruedozer

It's still a book, and it doesn't feel like telling the future, it feels more like you've seen this happen before, and then you just feel really weird in your head..

KillerFish713

Survivor
Reaction score
It's still a book, and it doesn't feel like telling the future, it feels more like you've seen this happen before, and then you just feel really weird in your head..
Book?

And, not for me. I have a dream about it, it happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci