• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Gonna start being active again in a couple of days :p Stuck at my grandparents' place without mic/headset rip

_JustSkillz

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:_JustSkillz
Donor: grass
Wins: 30/90
Experience with Clan Members: TheSudamerica_PvP, LatinoUsMCSG, LatinKillersV2, The:FuryPvP,Evolution,etc
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: because is the best clan on mcsg and i love it

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:_JustSkillz
Donor: grass
Wins: 30/90
Experience with Clan Members: TheSudamerica_PvP, LatinoUsMCSG, LatinKillersV2, The:FuryPvP,Evolution,etc
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: because is the best clan on mcsg and i love it
Minecraft IGN: Cinemaxed
Donor: platinum....... idk why the mcsg website still has me as gold but ive had platinum for a couple of months
Wins: 107
Experience with Clan Members: very highly expirienced in many great clans. (team monkey, team invincible, and a ton more)
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I want to join this clan because it seems like a great clan to be in and also I want to join another clan since my past clan disbanded. I also want to join this clan because it is a clan with skill - which I need in order to play in a clan. If a clan doesnt have the same skill level as me I get frustrated- which this clan wont make happen.
Do you know when it says experience with clan members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci