• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GamingPowerable
Skype [Can be PM’D]: dinomali10
Donor:iron and have a acc wiht platnium
Wins: 170
Experience With Clan Members: I don't think i know any of these, but i heard they are all cool doods xd
Reason for Joining Legacy: I can tell ur an amazing clan. I wanna learn ur skills and master them. I saw you guys in the cb we had (Synergy) and u rekt. I was in 2 rounds, than they switched me but yeah :) GG, and http://gyazo.com/ca6797ce8c0eb814c17d8139069812ed was that for real nitro, i wasn't active cauze i had some family issues and problems with the mic.
Recommended ;) gl

Reaction score
Application for regularshow421

Minecraft IGN:regularshow421
Skype [Can be PM’D]:
Donor:non
Wins:1573
Experience With Clan Members:I've played with some of the members before for clan scrims/battles
Reason for Joining Legacy: I believe I can help the clan by my past pvp experiences and by my maturity level I can keep things stable in any situations

CapitalHMC

Gold
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CapitalHMC
Skype [Can be PM’D]: KoolDot.fofa
Donor: Gold
Wins: 15/76 BUT I BOUGHT THIS NEW ACCOUNT about 2 days ago and if you included my other stat reset on my alts it would be over 600 games won.
Experience With Clan Members: I have much experience with a lot of your members because I used to be in a clan called Aura nad Aurav2 and I have talked to most of your clan members.

Reason for Joining Legacy: I think this clan has many MANY great members and I think I could be a great addition to this clan and I just really enjoy playing MCSG so I will be REALLY active on the ts and skype.

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
Application for regularshow421

Minecraft IGN:regularshow421
Skype [Can be PM’D]:
Donor:non
Wins:1573
Experience With Clan Members:I've played with some of the members before for clan scrims/battles
Reason for Joining Legacy: I believe I can help the clan by my past pvp experiences and by my maturity level I can keep things stable in any situations
recommended

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
I could totally join rn if I wanted to. 500+ wins, I'm 14.. I fit all the qualifications. But.. I'd rather not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci