• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divux

Career
Reaction score
Dude people already know this isn't my account, so they would know I didn't get most of the wins. Recently when we talked you told me I didn't macro just because of that one MCSG game, now you hate me. It's sad how you lie
I lied about what?, You could of said on your app that you only got 100 of the wins. Most people don't even know who you are. so how would they know you got only 100 wins. and yes you do use macros, Im getting of the thread bc this is making flame. peace

JitterCliq

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JitterCliq
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 100 + out of 500
Experience with Clan Members: No, but I would like to :c
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I want to join Legacy because the clan looks fineeeee. Really good roster and I would love to be in it. Tnx and I hope I get accepted <3333

Reaction score
Reasoning for Joining Legacy: I want to join Legacy because the clan looks fineeeee. Really good roster and I would love to be in it. Tnx and I hope I get accepted <3333
recommended!2!1!1!1!1!1

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
I lied about what?, You could of said on your app that you only got 100 of the wins. Most people don't even know who you are. so how would they know you got only 100 wins. and yes you do use macros, Im getting of the thread bc this is making flame. peace
Not to bring back the flame, but wins honestly don't mean that much to us. You just have to be active and prove yourself in FFA's and scrims. :)
And ty 4 leaving the thread I'm just saying this so the other applicants know pretty much :p

Arriex

Survivor
Reaction score
recommended !!!!!1!!1111!! ( <3 )

JitterCliq

Spectator
Reaction score
Not to bring back the flame, but wins honestly don't mean that much to us. You just have to be active and prove yourself in FFA's and scrims. :)
And ty 4 leaving the thread I'm just saying this so the other applicants know pretty much :p
Kk thanks for letting me know KingTut, I'm one of the applicants btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci