• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Legacy donors perks

Zerwen

Quantum
Reaction score
I hope that disguise system will back and legacy donors will get it, because there are a lot of targeters on server. Please Chad.

AdilMavis

Platinum
Reaction score
Also masking works to dodge salty stalkers in most of the occasions though. By the way can anyone declare me about the ranking system and the old donators like me?

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
Also masking works to dodge salty stalkers in most of the occasions though. By the way can anyone declare me about the ranking system and the old donators like me?
Currently you only have the platinum name color. There are no other perks yet. Chad said that old, or so called legacy donors, will most likely recieve some perks once they donor system is fully fleshed out. It is TBA what those perks will be and they will most likely be different from what you used to have as some perks are forbidden by the 'new' Minecraft EULA.

ilyasia

Gold
Reaction score
I don't support the idea of giving perks to legacy donors, especially a perk that made a lot of people to buy their ranks back in the day. MCSG now need money to keep their servers up and giving legacy donors the ability to disguise would literally be a horrible idea as people generally bought their ranks to disguise and there would be no way out to sell donors away if the new donors don't offer people something unique, giving legacy donors a pet or something similiar to that could be great but not disguise for sure.

Last edited:

geographies

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly I don’t think they should be able to disguise, but they should be able to at least mask their rank.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci