• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy Curse Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there!
It has come to my recent attention that you guys have posted fake wins for some of the clan battles. If you have, I would highly suggest that you take them down so that further punishments will not be needed for this clan. If I was misinformed, please do tell me and provide evidence.

Thank you and have a nice day :)
This is a lie... oh my lord did you get this information from Dexterity? Please message me so we can continue the conversation :)

Picklez

Platinum
Reaction score
Very well played by you guys. Incredibly intense battle. With a little mixture of luck and the way you guys worked together, it made that one of the hardest battles we've had since we came back. Nice game, looking forward to play you guys again.
Hope u get the dong next time

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
ok, whoever ddoses in this clan, I will find you, and I will rape ur family, long Inappropriate body part on a male style.
wwe dont ddos but I am interested in the long Inappropriate body part on a male style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci