• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy Curse Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't understand why u can't just post the lost, we are obviously better and won fairly, but one of ur immature members couldn't hold their meaningless thoughts. Which obviously got us the win (dq). Next time instead of being immature kids u are, act ur age and be respectful.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't understand why u can't just post the lost, we are obviously better and won fairly, but one of ur immature members couldn't hold their meaningless thoughts. Which obviously got us the win (dq). Next time instead of being immature kids u are, act ur age and be respectful.
4-4 + a dq doesnt mean you better , lmao your cute
EDIT : holy your english

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
First of all, know your grammar (you're not your), second of all our roster has more respectful, and skilled players, and third of all u can end this argument by posting the lose. You guys lost, tough luck, move on, and stop complaining.

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
Swiffty you're a little kid behind a big screen, you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're". Now instead of trying to teach me, do me a favor and go read a book. This game is getting u dumber by the day.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First of all, know your grammar (you're not your), second of all our roster has more respectful, and skilled players, and third of all u can end this argument by posting the lose. You guys lost, tough luck, move on, and stop complaining.
my question is when tf are you gonna click the reply button.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Swiffty you're a little kid behind a big screen, you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're". Now instead of trying to teach me, do me a favor and go read a book. This game is getting u dumber by the day.
i guess i dont take back the iq of a downy infant

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
Holy bunnies, I thought u were way more mature than this kid, well I guess not. Pce gl with ur new clan(s) lol

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
HOW DID THAT NOT MAKE SENSE like ive said in the past :: downy baby
Starting to be glad u left...
MrJit you say you're better and you won legitimately? lol that not what anyone else thinks. Stop making your clan look bad, me and you're leader discussed the battle already now leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci