• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy Curse Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: byRick (Used to be R1ck4stl3y)
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 1025
Games Played: Rather Not
Were you Invited? If so, by who: No
Past Clans: Trauma (1&2), Divine, Crimson
Why should you be accepted: I am a player who is good at listening and I find myself to be quite decent at PvP. I won't be the most active player as I have a lot going on, but I will still be active.
Highly recommended :D

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Updates:

So basically I leave the clan alone for a day and a half and get screwed over. We will not be disbanding although a few changes will be made, but first:

Myzah has left. Sad to see you go, thanks for some of the carries, best of luck.
HoHoHD // Eddy lol

The following people have been removed from the roster: Defresa LifeHatesAll LukaHickey Spandex

You're welcome back if you become active.

Thanks c: No color today. ^.^

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Updates:

So basically I leave the clan alone for a day and a half and get screwed over. We will not be disbanding although a few changes will be made, but first:

Myzah has left. Sad to see you go, thanks for some of the carries, best of luck.
HoHoHD // Eddy lol

The following people have been removed from the roster: Defresa LifeHatesAll LukaHickey Spandex

You're welcome back if you become active.

Thanks c: No color today. ^.^
RIP carriers ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci