• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Legacy Curse Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerhero2000

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: LifeHatesAll (AKA killerhero2000)
Donor: herpaderp nope.
Wins: 238
Games Played: 1508
Were you Invited? If so, by who: Uh, I was mentioned by Hoho :D
Past Clans: Xeno, TheHaunted, TheHaunted 2, TheHaunted3, Viscore, Vigilant, etc etc.
Why should you be accepted: To start it off, I've had experience playing along 3/4 of your members. Second of all, I might be coming back <3... gettin tired of not doing anything. Third, You might want to give me a little time for be to get better, but time will come. Anyways, if I where to get declined i'd probably know the reason to it, but if you'd give me a little time to warm up ill be back in no time.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
Past Clans: Xeno, TheHaunted, TheHaunted 2, TheHaunted3, Viscore, Vigilant, etc etc.
Why should you be accepted: To start it off, I've had experience playing along 3/4 of your members. Second of all, I might be coming back <3... gettin tired of not doing anything. Third, You might want to give me a little time for be to get better, but time will come. Anyways, if I where to get declined i'd probably know the reason to it, but if you'd give me a little time to warm up ill be back in no time.
uhc buddy coming home hot

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Recommeded <333 bae is back. Sorry not playing walls, playing with irl friend

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Updates:

Darkness_bolt123 has been declined/left.
Arizen and killerhero2000 have been accepted for trial.

Myzah has been promoted to elite!

All others remain their current rank, this includes applicants. If I forgot anything please tell me!

A short battle summary:

So basically we got the nice 5-0 loss from voltic with our first battle and from there we had two more battles with the score of 4-5 ;~;

Recently we've gotten a 4-1 win, a 5-0 win, also a 4-2 pp but I will admit these clans are most likely not our level : P

We're looking for a few better clans to battle c: so feel free to challenge.

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Updates:

All others remain their current rank, this includes applicants. If I forgot anything please tell me!

A short battle summary:

So basically we got the nice 5-0 loss from voltic with our first battle and from there we had two more battles with the score of 4-5 ;~;

Recently we've gotten a 4-1 win, a 5-0 win, also a 4-2 pp but I will admit these clans are most likely not our level : P

are there no updates for me? ;-; i cri evrytim
EDIT: I read the whole thing now xD

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Pls take me off trial, You're welcome zoplik90, Myzah, Swaqatron, and JewlzBurry
Dude, I feel bad. That first day, you just left a really bad impression on me of a cocky, annoying kid. Because of that, I assumed you always were and let that get the better of me. I truly am sorry.

CandyLoco

Experienced
Reaction score
Updates:

A short battle summary:

So I'm still applicant?

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
Updates:

A short battle summary:

and lds left

Myzah

Platinum
Reaction score
Updates:

A short battle summary:

ayyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci