• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lebron12 - My MCSG Story

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, Tributes. Today is the day in which I finally post my MCSG story. I made a status months ago about this, and it is finally here. This story will contain nearly every part of my time on MCGamer, excluding some things I won't touch upon. Some of this goes beyond MCSG/ MCGamer, but I in no way am encouraging or attempting to promote the servers I mention. Just a quick note for anyone reading. This may get extremely bland as I write this, as I run out of things creative to say and end up stating facts. Please bear with me as this is extremely long, and partially tedious to write, so there may be a slip up or two. So, enjoy this long story I bet a lot of you won't read xD.

My time in this community started over 3 years ago. It was roughly June of 2012. I was 13 years old and I was a fan of the series, and had read the entire series and watched the movie. (or was going to, can’t remember.) I was also into Minecraft at this time, as I had been playing for over two years at this point in time. As the curious youngster I was, I Googled, “Minecraft Hunger Games,” and sure enough, I was directed to the early hosting of the old website this server ran by, “The Minecraft Survival Games.” I found a server using the website, and played my very first game of MCSG ever. I was absolute trash, like anyone would be who had just attempted a new game. It’s amazing to see how far I have come since then, and to think I would become as respected or well known as I am. I’ve often labelled myself as one of the ancients of AU MCSG, however there are a few people (I think around 5) who still play, who started before me during Beta. Nonetheless, I am still proud to say I came from near the beginning, and stuck it through for a majority of time.

Currently, this is the point in time in which I can’t remember which happened in each order, but I will tell each sequence in no particular order to stop me from procrastinating. Me and my irl friends from school would all play both Survival Games, and the large 150 player Soup PvP Hunger-Games, where mining was enabled, it was basically Soup UHC, except with Regen. Basically, me and my friends were sick of all the hackers on the server and were stupid enough, to install a Nodus hacked client. (This was in late 2012 I believe) We basically abused it to the point in which, all of my friends bar me were banned from mc-pvp for using it. I come back to MCSG, and guess what? You guessed it, I used the hacked client in game, leading to my one and only ban I have ever received on the server. This around the time where AU servers were only just released. There was a team of 3 moderators, I remember Sporagia, Lemon (Can’t remember his full IGN) and there was one more. I think it may have been Linguiney. I can’t remember exactly. Basically, I thought it would be a good idea to using Forcefield, and I ended up killing all three of them in one fight. Let’s just say that wasn’t a very smart decision. I was banned for the 7 day first offense punishment for hacking. I deleted my hacked client that day, and never looked back. Not once since that day have I installed X-Ray, or a hacked client onto any of my computers.

Moving on now, is to where I took my first break from MCSG. I moved on to the Trouble in Mineville community. This was the first community I ever openly talked to. I was accepted, and was well known amongst most of the players, and even the moderation team. I spent weeks and even months playing on those servers. Most people knew each other and everyone had a good time on TeamSpeak and in-game. I played on these servers for a few months, and this is when the private Beta for The HiveMC was released. As one of the active members of TIMV, I was lucky enough to test the server’s plugins and play on the server months before it was even publically released. I got to talk to Vareide, clank, and even Boxr. (I didn’t get to talk to Ajax rip.) Another few weeks passed, and the group(s) I would talk with slowly began to fade as people took small breaks, and I found myself coming back to MCSG. The time I spent with the people from TIMV/ Hive actually helped in building my self confidence when talking to people, especially to people I had never met before.

After returning to MCSG, I signed up on the forums, and began to slowly develop relationships and connections to people. This was when I first entered the clan scene for the first time. Back in these times, there were no battles in this era. There were clans, but they were mainly for show and creating groups within the community. I grouped up with Farani22, (My irl friend,), SimonWilson, imBLUNT, N1NJAMANPRO, Ep1c_N1nja, and many others, where #Unique was formed, the first AU clan I was in. It was at this time in which TheJustHellooo hosted the First season of Clan Wars. Only two AU Clans signed up. Phoenix, previously known as the AU Rebels, owned by Gaga, which had broken up and reformed to become Phoenix AU to most destructive and well known AU clan in MC, owned by none other than darkrai202 himself. The first clan battle ever between AU clans happened in the first round of the Clan Wars tournament, where Phoenix won convincingly in a BO1 8v8, only losing 3 members. (Ninga carried plz) After the loss we disbanded and formed MENTUKY, where nothing really happened. This is where things changed within AU clans. I left Mentuky to join thedorkyd1’s clan Pegasus.

In this community, I would have to say that Pegasus was my maker. If it wasn’t for this clan I wouldn’t be known anywhere near as much as I currently am. It was because of this clan that I got into Phoenix. At this point in time, there were really only three stand-out clans in AU, Phoenix, Pegasus, and Apex. Apex had just began, so they weren’t too strong of a clan at this point. So the two best clan during this time was Pegasus and Phoenix, which then lead to a clan rivalry where the two clans eventually faced off for the top AU spot. Phoenix ended up winning 5-1 in convincing fashion, and Pegasus disbanded, where fastfish created Undead. I became friends with the Phoenix members, and was accepted as a Phoenix trial member, where I was accepted fully one week later. Phoenix became a home for me. I have been with them since July 1st of 2013. Even though I was eventually removed from their roster, I stayed with them, and haven’t left them since. (Bar one incident, but I won’t get into that.) This Phoenix was owned by Jake, aka BillabongBoy. Unfortunately, months later it disbanded due to disagreements within the clan about authoritarian decisions on accepting a member. The clan split and Singularity was created with two divisions, which crumbled days later. For a few months, everyone went their separate way and Phoenix was divided into three sections. Biffs, owned by SideMullet, Void, owned by Mattando97, and the rest joined Apex. I originally joined Void, which disbanded rather quickly, where I then joined Biffs. Biffs was essentially an early entry into my CB days, as we took part in quite a few, where from memory we only lost one CB versus TDP. Nick (darkrai202) resigned from mod, and Phoenix was reborn. This was around the start or early portion or 2014. The Phoenix members in Apex cam back, and this is where the rampage began. Every clan that tried, failed. Not one clan took down the Phoenix A team. Not even Apex in their prime. I remember the time where Phoenix had finally beat Apex after the 10 month wait. The TS shenanigans, my god was it crazy. Everyone singing and yelling, great fun.

A few months before the Apex vs Phoenix clan battle, I joined Julia ‘s group, Plastics with marinanycole, NinjaChicken23, TomTheTank (xX_LACHIE_Xx), salt_and_pepper1, RelentlessForce, OfficialSimran, @Bsrkr, yoobie, OhRebirth, and many more. For the few months I was apart of this group, I enjoyed so much. The first days I was there we just went on Plug dj all night, spamming the weirdest songs, good times, good times. Eventually, Jordyy, and AMooseMan3 joined, and Julia created Dauntless AU. We would mainly just cause Banter on the ts, have some fun and just chill, but when it came down to clan battles, we meant serious buisness. We only dropped two CB’s, and we were basically the cause of the creation of Fade. We 3-0’d Silence V2, where they shortly disbanded afterwards. We eventually lost to Apex 3-1 which caused a huge stir amongst the clan, where three days later we disbanded when a huge argument broke loose. After this, everyone came together again, but I took another one of my breaks, this time for Garry’s Mod, where I spent multiple months in a TTT community. Upon returning, I come back to the same group, only to have a huge fallout, full of abuse wars and everything, god it was messy. I’ve since fixed all that mess and everyone involved with that is back on good terms with me :). I had some good moments on that TS, and met a lot of extremely entertaining people, many I still talk to and msg at this very day.

I got heavily into CS:GO at this point in time, and I basically disappeared from the community for two months, there was no trace of me to be seen. I suddenly reappear to the community, where I applied for Apex, really the only clan at this point in time which was active. The clan scene was practically dead. I passed my trial, and I thoroughly enjoyed the week of the trial I had… a little too much… Instead of playing Minecraft, all I did was play Counter-Strike with the various members of their clan. Unfortunately I was denied, and once again, I disappeared into the deep dark void where I was gone from the community… until one day, late March was it? I can’t remember. I returned to the community. My PvP became better than ever, (My ratio doesn’t suggest it, but I don’t care about ratio) I placed top 3 in an event and upgraded to Platinum donor. I was back. I joined a group originally consisting of RelentlessForce, Keno, Cadillacx, Alisha23 and Dunaden, where we would hang out on the MCGamer TS. We eventually moved to Cadillacx’s ts, however we continued to use the MCGamer TS, where the group grew. BigFella, Kooksey, Hayden, SoloCheetah, DaBeast and OhRebirth were also members of the main group. Unfortunately, the TS began to die as people left and quit. However before this, I once again failed and Apex trial, this time, instead of quitting, I formed Legacy AU, a semi-successful clan which upon disbandment, toppled AU Giants ExiLe V2, one of the top two clans in the region at that time in a 5 round slug-fest ending 3-2, where the final fight for the win ended with our final player, Lamborghini, surviving with 1 heart. I then made Sublime V2 with Zizz/ Daunter. (Or whatever you want to call him.) The clan started strong, we had a good base lineup, but our only CB loss vs Instinct was caused by a constant mix up in communication and shotcalling. This is where I basically decided shotcalling and clan analysis would be my main strength.

It was at this point in which I acquired the account NiceOi. I don’t know why, but a lot of people have started accusing me of using hacks on in, not even just on that account, but on my main as well. :(. On my other alt, TheBqnterSquad/ AtomicDynamiteV5, I joined ExiLe V2, I am still in it currently, as well well as Purple Cobras on my main account. People ask me why I stay in multiple clans in the first place, since people think it shows lack of dedication. Well, to answer that question, I enjoy to clan scene and clan battles too much to give it up, well… I almost quit altogether along with most members last week due to clan battle controversy, but that’s over now. Upon the disbandment of Sublime V2, CoDsNo65 created #Purple Cobras, a revisit to the members of Phoenix who have returned to takeover the AU clan scene again. Many of the old player have come back, and we are a force to be reckoned with, and we won’t stop until we achieve number 1 in AU once again. darkai202 (rip), CoDsNo65, Jimmy | Intelligent, Dejay, Blake, le quack, TeeArrr, MisterrHellfiree, norverified, Gustav Mahikano, Squidyy, CalebJosh, RobertGoodwin, xX_ItzPorridgeHD_YTXx , and many others.

Well, I think this just about wraps up this story, I missed one or two few things such as the AU Battleground event and me being given diamond donor by none other than Damoisawesome himself, so I’m adding this in here now to make sure I’ve covered almost everything. Oh and of course Cindyy I can't forget that :). Sorry for everyone I’ve missed in the story, hopefully you will still be in the special mentions, if not I will add you. After this story is posted, I plan on applying for moderator most likely, so here's hoping for that. I hope you all enjoyed (and read) my story. I spent multiple hours writing this, so I hope it wasn't that bad.

Mentions: (In no particular order)
Julia Plastics and Dauntless ayyyyy.
RelentlessForce Great lad, known you for a while.
Jordyy Bow spam, I cri.
Dejay For being a brick (jk ily)
darkai202 For being a dank friend all these years.
CoDsNo65 Dank memes.
knowledgeguy chill and nice guy
Jimmy | Intelligent Great banter mate.
iNotTiger | Kevin Rip :C
Blake
MisterrHellfiree
TeeArrr
ImmaSlapYoFace
Vepster
Gustav Mahikano
marinanycole
Xx_LACHIE_xX
xX_ItzPorridgeHD_YTXx
SheIsAGoldDigga
Ceroria
FjRI || Catty
Cindyy
Cadillacx
Alisha23
Keno
AtomiicDynamite
WinniePlaysMC
Dean/ Alts xdd
(Will Add If Forgotten)
Honestly thanks for the interesting story! You saved me in English when they said read a book I read your MCSG story because I was bored and school is nearly over for me.

Also I'm pretty sure most people have used a hacked client at least once!

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly thanks for the interesting story! You saved me in English when they said read a book I read your MCSG story because I was bored and school is nearly over for me.

Also I'm pretty sure most people have used a hacked client at least once!
I use
Urmumclient.com.69.au

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci