• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaving MCSG.

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
man, shame to see you go :( if you even see one just poke us or something man. We do try the best we can to deal with the hacker influx, but cant change your mind pal :) Keep in contact xD you has my skype:p
There was a regen hacker in my game, so i came on the TS and poked 3 mods (Laureypop, Sayfisac, Jennokoala) and a Sr.Mod (_AquaTech or something) i waited 8 minutes, 1 response and it was 'I can't record, sorry' then i said 'can u get another mod then please?', knowing he was online, he didnt reply. Which tells me he couldn't be bothered to ask or get another mod, and another regen hacker got away. This is what I mean by mods NOT doing their jobs properly, and it frustrates me greatly.

The_Waze

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree, i loved mcsg, like i got 400 wins. I loved the community so much, so i donated. But now, the servers is sh*it. Hackers, lagg. I applyed for moderator, just to get away these hackers. I got denied. And, in my opinion, its to hard to get Mod. Like there are a "feeeew" EU mods. And there are like 2 hackers in 1 game. I hope this will be fixed. I hated Hive, but i like it soo much now. No hackers, no lagg and more.
Sad to see ya go TomaHawk and WeRCreeper.
Im also quitting!
Have a good time MCSG! I will maybe comeback when these hackers are away. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
There was a regen hacker in my game, so i came on the TS and poked 3 mods (Laureypop, Sayfisac, Jennokoala) and a Sr.Mod (_AquaTech or something) i waited 8 minutes, 1 response and it was 'I can't record, sorry' then i said 'can u get another mod then please?', knowing he was online, he didnt reply. Which tells me he couldn't be bothered to ask or get another mod, and another regen hacker got away. This is what I mean by mods NOT doing their jobs properly, and it frustrates me greatly.
JennoKoala is on leave (stated in his name on Teamspeak) so he isn't expected to deal with them. I don't believe Sr Mods are entitled to deal with hackers, due to the amount of work they have to do regarding others aspects of the server. As for the other two, if a mod can't record due to problems with software, there isn't much they can do about that. Also don't forget you can play your part too, if some mods cant get evidence, why not get it yourself as well (if Possible)? it would help us a lot, as we deal with a lot of hacker reports everyday, as you all know:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci