• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

League of Legends: Heimerdinger Skins

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hey there!

So I've been playing League of Legends a bit, often known as LoL.
My favorite champion is "Heimerdinger" the "Revered Inventor". He has turrets, rockets, grenades, and a whole bunch of stuff! He recently got a lot stronger thanks to Riot upgrading him (Riot = Maker of LoL) and now I've been playing him exclusively. However, I want something to say "I play Heimerdinger, and I like him."
That "Something" is a Skin. Similar to in Minecraft, Skins are designed to customize your Champion. However, they are per-champion, and very expensive - not to mention they can only be purchased using RP, which costs real $$$.

I obtained an extra 650 RP (Riot Points) and I can now purchase a single Skin. I intend to purchase a Heimerdinger Skin. BUT WHICH?!?!?!

Basically, he has four Skins: Original, Alien Invader Heimerdinger, Blast Zone Heimerdinger, and Piltover Customs Heimerdinger. I can purchase any of these, but only one. So which?
Original comes with him when you buy him, Alien Invader is a no-go (Don't like it) but I can't decide between Blast Zone and Piltover Customs.

If you have an opinion on which I should get, post your opinion, please! I won't buy it for a little while (At earliest, tomorrow. Probably later.)

Also, I might buy another Champion. I prefer to use male champions, (Don't call me sexist, it's just a personal choice based off of my dislike for how much skin Riot shows in most female champions.)
Any ideas/recommendations? Preferably something balanced, leaning towards AP, rather than AD. Also Heimy is a biiit too squishy >.<

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
A lot of my friends play LoL and they want me to play it, is it worth trying or should I play nothing but MCSG? :p

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
A lot of my friends play LoL and they want me to play it, is it worth trying or should I play nothing but MCSG? :p
Tbh, I'm married to Minecraft (Not literally lol)
I only play League of Legends because a lot of my friends have recommended it, such as EzSp, Denster91, and most importantly, my older sister.
A large part of the reason I still play MCSG is because of the community and my friends - I've created relationships that are valuable to me, and I enjoy spending time with my friends, no matter the game (as long as it's not uber girly or something lel)

So if you want to play LoL, play LoL.
However, if you have something against it, such as the amount of skin the females show, the art styles, the game styles, or something else, then don't play it unless it's something that you think you can get over/used to.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Tbh, I'm married to Minecraft (Not literally lol)
I only play League of Legends because a lot of my friends have recommended it, such as EzSp, Denster91, and most importantly, my older sister.
A large part of the reason I still play MCSG is because of the community and my friends - I've created relationships that are valuable to me, and I enjoy spending time with my friends, no matter the game (as long as it's not uber girly or something lel)

So if you want to play LoL, play LoL.
However, if you have something against it, such as the amount of skin the females show, the art styles, the game styles, or something else, then don't play it unless it's something that you think you can get over/used to.
I'll only try it for a half an hour and go back to minecraft :)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Blast Zone or even Snowmerdinger I believe will be available on the Snowdown.

Some male mainly AP based champions that are good:

Top Bruisers: Singed
Junglers: Fiddlesticks, Nunu
Mid: Gragas, Brand, Morderkaiser, Swain, Karthus, Xerath, Fizz, Viktor, Veigar, Galio
General: Teemo, Ryze, Vladimir, Ezreal, Zilean

Personally I'd suggest Xerath as he's control in lane is kinda like Heimerdinger's.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci