• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaderboard Rank

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
I have gotten over ten wins in the past 3 days and my rank hasn't updated.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
The last LeaderBoard update was last Thursday, meaning, they haven't updated it for over a week. Do they have a pattern when updating the LeaderBoards? I have 216 wins right now and I'm stuck at rank 771 with people who only have around 185 wins
I have 50 more wins then the people around me:D
The last LeaderBoard update was last Thursday, meaning, they haven't updated it for over a week. Do they have a pattern when updating the LeaderBoards? I have 216 wins right now and I'm stuck at rank 771 with people who only have around 185 wins
Don't double post :p
No, I don't think you understand. The Staff actually have to update the Leaderboards(Ranks) but the other stuff update automatically. Check for your self.
Sorry for double posting, but before last Thursday I was at Rank 900. After they updated it that day my rank was at 771. Plus ranking by Wins and Kill/Death Ratio sounds really complicated for them, don't you think?
Double post again?
You know that you can reply to multiple posts in one answer? :D, if not pm me and ill teach you how to ;)

Edit: HalfSquirrel i think i am doing your work atm xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci