• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaderboard Not Updating For Me

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Currently, leaderboard ranking has been disabled. (Not to be confused with stats...Your wins and kills and all still count...the only thing that does not update is the rank. When re-enabled you will be at the proper rank...dont worry) In the near future, it should be re-enabled.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Currently, leaderboard ranking has been disabled. (Not to be confused with stats...Your wins and kills and all still count...the only thing that does not update is the rank. When re-enabled you will be at the proper rank...dont worry) In the near future, it should be re-enabled.
Would you tell us why it is disabled?, is there a new update who will come soon >_>

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Would you tell us why it is disabled?, is there a new update who will come soon >_>
I think I am going to pull out the #BlameBill but not 100% on that.
But in all seriousness, I believe the disabling of the rankings was intentional. Could be wrong, however.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why would it be intentional? Are u guys planing something???!??!??! ORDER 66?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci