• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leadboards

Reaction score
When did you gain those wins? If they were recent enough, there's a chance that they haven't updated in yet. It is odd that the leaderboard still says you haven't played any games since V2.0 came out, though.

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
This has happened to me and my solution was going page by page an locating myself on the leaderboards, this helped me and it may help you. The easiest way would be to click on the farthest page possible until you start getting close to the amount of wins you have.

Stryker_77

Spectator
Reaction score
This has happened to me and my solution was going page by page an locating myself on the leaderboards, this helped me and it may help you. The easiest way would be to click on the farthest page possible until you start getting close to the amount of wins you have.
Ok, I haven't tried this before so it might work I just type my name once I get into the "Leadboards" but I'll try you idea and see if this works!

Claq

Career
Reaction score
Hmmmm..... Sometimes V2 doesn't count your wins? Maybe that happened? But do what tpem said, it will probably work (Although it might take a while) ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci