• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leadboards

Stryker_77

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi.
So I have noticed.
my name is STILL not on the leadboards when I try to search up my name is there something wrong?
Please help thanks..

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Umm. Have you played any games before because it says you are yet to play a game. You may have linked your account to another Minecraft profile witch may cause an issue.

CHAcha

Spectator
Reaction score
How do you start to play this game it doesnt let me join

Stryker_77

Spectator
Reaction score
Umm. Have you played any games before because it says you are yet to play a game. You may have linked your account to another Minecraft profile witch may cause an issue.
I do play mcsg

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
sry for being off topic... but cool avatar... didu make it?

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Make sure spelling is correct.
Exact capitalization.
Make sure EVERYTHING is precise, it has to be your in-game name.
If you still can't access the leader boards, another solution (If you're trying to load your amount of wins or something) type /bug into the chat ingame. It shows your account status, amount of wins, total games played, etc.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
And, does it work for you now, or did you need more help? :)

Stryker_77

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, guys i'm going to type it correctly and let's see if this works!:D

Oh my gosh, I typed it correctly and it still doesn't work, what's going on with my account?
You can check my name in the Leadboards: Stryker_77 but when I type it says that I have 100 points and 0 wins.
I actually have 8 wins (Because I just started mcsg) and I should have 197 points but it says 100 please help with the stupid bug.

Open minecraft come on the mcsg.in website and click servers and when you find a server that's clean up or restarting you go back into minecraft and add the server than you join it! :)

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Please dont triple post. you can edit your posts if you want to add something.

if this:
Open minecraft come on the mcsg.in website and click servers and when you find a server that's clean up or restarting you go back into minecraft and add the server than you join it! :)
is not enough for you try to follow this Guide, it may help you. This Guide is about how to correctly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci