• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Last reply wins!

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No one needs to win you just want to. To all of you out there that really want to win this you are currently losing :D

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Unless the universe will implode if you lose you do not need to win and you you quote this and say that is exactly what will happen if you lose then that is false too and can never happen. It can never happen because due to the fact that this can never end it, you can never lose, until you give up completely or someone just locks the thread.

charbie

Career
Reaction score
Unless the universe will implode if you lose you do not need to win and you you quote this and say that is exactly what will happen if you lose then that is false too and can never happen. It can never happen because due to the fact that this can never end it, you can never lose, until you give up completely or someone just locks the thread.
I thought we were friends :(

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I thought we were friends :(
Lol that does not even mention the word friend in it nor did i say we are no longer friends in that post. Because you want to win does not mean we are not friends if i do not give the win to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci