• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Last reply wins!

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I think it's IRL stuff... He posted on my profile page a while back that he was letting me pass him :p Never said why though :( Hopefully he returns.
Ahh yeah I remember that :eek: I commented on The games of thrones: MCSG starring you and Stijn :p XD
I do realize now that at almost everything I comment I just drive people off topic XD

EDIT: Just like I did now XD and on the topic... I hope Stjn is back soon :(

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Ahh yeah I remember that :eek: I commented on The games of thrones: MCSG starring you and Stijn :p XD
I do realize now that at almost everything I comment I just drive people off topic XD
That was fun :) Maybe we could still do that one day :p And you don't drive us off topic here. You also start the really long conversations on my statuses, which I find are amusing to look at :p

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
That was fun :) Maybe we could still do that one day :p And you don't drive us off topic here. You also start the really long conversations on my statuses, which I find are amusing to look at :p
Lol If you want to have fun reading and seeing more of that XD I suggest you check Matt's Profile posts :p We seem to have lots "interesting" conversations all the time XD :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol If you want to have fun reading and seeing more of that XD I suggest you check Matt's Profile posts :p We seem to have lots "interesting" conversations all the time XD :p
Maybe if I ever manage to take a break from normal foruming :p So many new threads and alerts every time I reply to one... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci