• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Last chance to put in your feedback!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Enderpearls needs to be in Tier 2 chests not Tier 1 that would just plain suck, also please dont make it so you can find arrows in stacks of 5/10 I like 1 or 2 arrows per chest. It makes arrows a scarcity and makes you play much more strategically.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't agree or disagree. I agree that I prefer potions over the items suggested in the poll, but I disagree because some of them are quite overpowered.
the potions are so bloody overpowered its stupid!
You get a team of 3 guys, kill 2, injure the 3rd, he runs off, gets sponsored invisibility (F**K INVISIBILITY POTIONS) and an instant health potion and he can just turn around and destroy you! Its one thing to kill three other people alone, its another to kill someone who is INVISIBLE!!!!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You get a team of 3 guys, kill 2, injure the 3rd, he runs off, gets sponsored invisibility (F**K INVISIBILITY POTIONS) and an instant health potion and he can just turn around and destroy you! Its one thing to kill three other people alone, its another to kill someone who is INVISIBLE!!!!
Turn particles up the highest, really easy to see Invis people. Considering they have no armor you actually have an advantage.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
But potions are also fun to play with. As long as you know how to fight them, and as long as you can dodge strength potion you should be fine.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Not true. I see more chests with 2 pairs of boots and a cooked fish more often than I see chests with only clocks and compasses. Still just as useless in my opinion. :p
Well, clocks can be used on solar frost if games run long because of the fact that you cannot see the sun/moon, compasses can be used by newer players on large maps to find their way to spawn, and there is a rare chance you will get the map of the map you are playing on, so anyone else who has a map in their inventory you will be able to see on it. But I still just throw them out xD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci