• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

laptop190's ten pro tips for the ultimate strategie

How did this help you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laptop190

Spectator
Reaction score
Ten PRO tips for the games

Here are ten tips on how to become VERY good at the minecraft survival games.​

1: Don't be afraid to run to corn. Almost everyone is smart enough now to know not to
try and kill EVERYONE at corn if they get a sword. So your best bet is to get one chest and run!
Don't bother with two chest because chances are, they are probably taken.

2: Bows, flint and steel and fishing rods are very useful in dire situations. Even if you have full iron armor, if you catch on fire with a flint and steel you will lose about four hearts of damage if no water is near by. Bows do as much as diamond swords, so if you meet up with someone who has very good armor, they are very useful to put him to your level. Fishing rods are amazing when running from one person. If you hit them, they will freeze up and there vision will get distorted. Fishing rods are especially good in water, because there's no terrain.

3: Find an uncommon path of chests. Common chests paths are probably the paths with the most chests to find. But the problem with common chests paths are that they are to common, that you either make it, or wined up with a sword in your back in the first two minutes. For example. Did you know there are four big chests in a certain building on on the second map ( Not the pink room ). They are an amazing start. Paths of chests are very important to get supplies quickly with quantity.

4: Get the corn when it refills at night. This is one of the most important part of the survival games. If you don't get the corn and somebody else does, then he/she will probably have somewhere close to full iron armor and a diamond sword. This puts you at a huge disadvantage because the most you can get probably will be full leather armor and an iron sword. A good strategie would be to hide away and let people fight it out and then kill whoever remains.

5: Cake in your hot bar is very important. Since you eat cake by placing it, if you start to run away from someone you can eat the cake by placing it in front of you and thus, refill your health so you can kick that person's @$$ later. If they don't then they will have to eat, which will give you more time to escape, or they wont regenerate health and you can pick off where you left him off.

6: Know how to deal with hackers, and how to see them. Tip two gives you the essentials on how to kill hackers. Bows are really helpful because there is nothing they can do about that. Flint and steel can help pick them off and fishing rods can help you escape. The reason all out fighting is not good is because hackers usually have melee and speed hacks. Like Forcefeild. It allows the player to hit you from wherever you are as long as your four blocks away. This makes it almost impossible to hit them if your not running directly at him. Also dogs can be very useful, because they can't forcefeild dogs ( Atleast I don't think. This has not been 100% proven ). Hackers can do things like run in place, spin there body's around, fly, and hit you with there back turned.

7: If you have all the equipment you have now is the time to strike. Let me elaborate. If you have things like full leather armor and an iron sword, and you see two people with the same equipment who are on a team, your best bet is to just go at them. Here is why. If you avoid them, they are only going to get stronger. A strategie you could do is get them by surprise, but even then your odds might not be in your favor still. Tip two shows some tools you can use against them.

8: Make sure to come to the special places in each map. I have noticed that in each map they all have at least one area where it has something very useful about it. In map one, they have these slots with dispensers in them. If you manage to get the redstone torch, you get full iron armor and a diamond sword. In map two there is a room with four big chests, and in number three there is one big chest which is a corn chest meaning it has corn items. I wont elaborate on the locations because I still want to have my own strategies and stay up top :3. And I know I said not to do common things but if you feel you can make it, then try. But there is always the chance you could die quickly.

9: If you see a fight, wait until it's over. This is important because if both people are equal, then the winner will be damaged, and you can finish him/her off. If one is running, wait until they get out of your general region, then do whatever you want to do.

10: Know when to quit. This tip is simply for your points only! If you want to keep your points up, know when to leave. But if you want to play for fun, then go at it. More power to you. I say this because, say you are low on food and and you have a leather helmet on but nothing else. Just quit. Its not worth losing forty points just to go into death match and have someone stomp on your face. But if you want to play for fun then go give it your all.

I hope these tips will help improve your skills in the game. I know I am not the best player, but these things helped me somewhat. I hope they help you in strategizing ( <- Not a word... lol )

- laptop190

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Most of the pro-tips are good knowledge, and will server useful and wise to newbies. However, since survival games has become second hand, most of this is just common knowledge to me. Yet, pro-tip number 5 did serve very useful, a concept I had yet to discover. :D

ThaXMark

Tribute
Reaction score
If I see a hacker I leave and join back with fraps on :D

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bows are really helpful because there is nothing they can do about that.​
There are hacks that automatically dodges arrows, I saw this afk guy and I shot him head on and then he jump 1 block to the left and I basically couldn't hit him until I decided to punch him to death.

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
Some of these tips were pretty useful! Although I lost over 100 points when dying. D:

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips! I know about the four big chests in map two, go for them each time (Sorry! Not going to tell you where! HINT: 2 is better than 1). I will absolutely use these tips and hopefully win!

Folis

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow, these tips helped me out quite a lot. But, I just started today, so one can count me as total newbie :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci