• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lancaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I had a chance to see this map during top clan. It could use some work, but it's not that bad.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
First and foremost, this must be submitted using the guidelines Dave provided: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/official-map-guidelines.91715/

As for the map, it doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look great. I haven't gotten a chance to look at it closely, but first impression wasn't too great. I'll try to be more constructive when I get a chance. Also, screenshots would help. :p

Last edited:
D

Damien // Teepwn

The main reason we would like our map on The Hive vs: other servers is because we feel our map is different and unique in to which we believe The Hives Survival Games maps are.

I'm fairly certain that this is MCSG, not the Hive.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
http://forum.hivemc.com/threads/lancaster.85913/
^Link to her map thread on the hive. This shows a large amount of dedication to MCG for sure.

As for the map, although I live close to it, I don't really know what Lancaster looks like. It looks pretty good overall, but I would change the part in your post that says you want the map on The Hive, or your map will most likely not be accepted.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As I live in Lancaster this is a disgrace! Lancaster looks nothing like this! Seriously ltb (learn to build). BTW I actually live in Lancaster ask MCGamerzism
I agree with OverLord, as I live relatively close it doesn't look much like Lancaster, although I disagree with him that you need to learn to build as this looks like a very nice map regardless of not looking much like Lancaster.

On the other hand, OverLord547 if you are going to criticize a map please make it constructive criticism.
Okay I'm going to give you some advice for your map since I can relate to it a lot because I built a map based of a city/place as well (SG California)

So one problem with your map is it doesnt actually look like lancaster, it may be based of your experience, but not like the well-known lancaster. The majority of builds are good, but some lack detail, and look very chunky and blocky. Terraforming is pretty sweet, and its good for PvP.

Thats really all I can say for this, because you havent put screenshots yet so make sure you attach them and I'll be sure to give you more Schemg :D :p
I'm not sure if she meant Lancaster in Great Britain...I think there may be another Lancaster elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci