• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Lakssys, a Sponge Builds Collaboration

Would you like to see this map on the servers?

• Total voters

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please stop attempting to cause flame on this thread. It was created to discuss the map and to possibly improve it.
Sanders thanks for ur input but I'm pretty much mates with everyone on this thread -snip- so it's very banter

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Sanders thanks for ur input but I'm pretty much mates with everyone on this thread -snip- so it's very banter
That may very well be, but for outsiders it looks like an unnecessary fight on the thread of your map. Flame, even in this form, can result in the thread being locked. I don't think anyone wants a map with potential locked. Keep the chat appropriate and you'll be good :)

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That may very well be, but for outsiders it looks like an unnecessary fight on the thread of your map. Flame, even in this form, can result in the thread being locked. I don't think anyone wants a map with potential locked. Keep the chat appropriate and you'll be good :)
Rightio mate NO MORE FLAME BOYS!!

EarthAU2

Experienced
Reaction score
just came across this map looks great. I really love the spawn and the deathmatch :))))

Vintix

Spectator
Reaction score
Honestly, I love this. I try building like this and end up with some mangled cube, I can tell you know what you're doing with this map and I fully hope that this map becomes one of the commonly played maps on the MCSG servers. Good luck!

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly, I love this. I try building like this and end up with some mangled cube, I can tell you know what you're doing with this map and I fully hope that this map becomes one of the commonly played maps on the MCSG servers. Good luck!
thanks mate!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci