• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KronosUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: fusionnuggets
Aɢᴇ: yeah
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: waddlepanda
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: signature
Why would you like to join: I know some of you and I'd like to meet some new people c:

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
When shoboy is at his last period class and checking forums :)

Rockky

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: fusionnuggets
Aɢᴇ: yeah
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: waddlepanda
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: signature
Why would you like to join: I know some of you and I'd like to meet some new people c:
Accepted as Trial c: Hop on the ts!

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll be sure to pvp Maji and West at school :3333 Btw Set Roster Holy crap!

Firelight

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Zeraxx
Aɢᴇ: 13
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: jason_iroichi (Rocky has it)
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: EnzoGenesis
Why would you like to join: Because i want to chill with the fams again and MC is pretty boring without clans.

Tokings

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Zeraxx
Aɢᴇ: 13
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: jason_iroichi (Rocky has it)
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: EnzoGenesis
Why would you like to join: Because i want to chill with the fams again and MC is pretty boring without clans.
DNIED

Tokings

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:Jyxqn / lxqn
Aɢᴇ:13
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: nsmlen
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns:pulse, Power, Blaze, Rains, Proximity, Harmony and other
Why would you like to join:
It is a good clan, but that's not what matters, but a clan I think it's a family, a family that has experience in pvp and they are good people, lately I have been active in ts knowing the clan, and calleron me the truth ... it is very good people, but do not believe, are very humble and play with me no matter who ... want to be in this clan because it has good tactics and I think I'm experienced enough to get in, I'm long and give my best efforts to be part of this family, I think this is something that would bring all of me to get in, enough to get denied, the trial or pending, because it is the LatAm best clan, without hesitation, I think with the experience I have and the skills I could get I think I should have a chance ... I do not really care what anybody says, I will do everything I can to get though I criticize, I do not care if I want a dream I'll do anything to get in, I was in clans where they taught me so much to lose as to win, if you do not accept me I wish you luck, because there are many people more than me . Good luck Kronos
DENIED LOL

Deqk

Career
Reaction score
IGN:Jyxqn / lxqn
Aɢᴇ:13
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: nsmlen
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns:pulse, Power, Blaze, Rains, Proximity, Harmony, Prime and other
Why would you like to join:
It is a good clan, but that's not what matters, but a clan I think it's a family, a family that has experience in pvp and they are good people, lately I have been active in ts knowing the clan, and calleron me the truth ... it is very good people, but do not believe, are very humble and play with me no matter who ... want to be in this clan because it has good tactics and I think I'm experienced enough to get in, I'm long and give my best efforts to be part of this family, I think this is something that would bring all of me to get in, enough to get denied, the trial or pending, because it is the LatAm best clan, without hesitation, I think with the experience I have and the skills I could get I think I should have a chance ... I do not really care what anybody says, I will do everything I can to get though I criticize, I do not care if I want a dream I'll do anything to get in, I was in clans where they taught me so much to lose as to win, if you do not accept me I wish you luck, because there are many people more than me . Good luck Kronos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci