• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KronosUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullNinjaBoy

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SkullNinjaBoy
Aɢᴇ: 15
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: cykyu_
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: Persona, Chosen, & Power
Why would you like to join: I would like to join this clan because I feel that the people here are mature and calm. To me, that is more important above skill. Second, I want to hang out with some old clan mates that I was once with. :) I hope that was brief enough to explain why I want to join this clan. I hope I can make it to the trial category. Thank you. :)

Rockky

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: xUnjustified
Aɢᴇ: 11 (mature)
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: jonathan.gomez606
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: exult
Why would you like to join: cuz i wanna be in this clan cuz 1. ppl in here are chill, and are good and 2. banner is op af
trial

Rockky

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: SkullNinjaBoy
Aɢᴇ: 15
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ: cykyu_
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀns: Persona, Chosen, & Power
Why would you like to join: I would like to join this clan because I feel that the people here are mature and calm. To me, that is more important above skill. Second, I want to hang out with some old clan mates that I was once with. :) I hope that was brief enough to explain why I want to join this clan. I hope I can make it to the trial category. Thank you. :)
trial c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci